Epligoue |

Few years after.

Amal's P.O.V

Cyrus looked at me with a massive grin plastered on his face, I looked at him and pulled a silly face.

He let out a soft laugh then slowly picked out a carrot slice from the salad bowl.

"Just don't tell your siblings that I let you do that."I whispered as I looked at him with a smile on my face.

He nodded and placed his finger against his lips. "I know mumma, I won't."He whispered.

Cyprus came running into the kitchen with a massive grin plastered on his face, he stopped by the breakfast bar.

"Have you done something cy?"I asked sternly as I looked at him.

"Why do you always think I've done something?"Cyprus replied as he rolled his eyes. "I'm innocent out of everyone."

Cyrus let out a snort and looked at him. "We both know you aren't."

"MUMMA!"Carina screamed on the top of her lungs as she ran into the kitchen.

She looked at me for a second then saw Cyprus stood next to Cyrus, she let out a growl and ran for Cyprus.

She grabbed Cyprus by his tshirt, I quickly stepped in the middle of them both and pulled them away from each other.

"What are you both playing at?"I yelled as I looked at them both. "What the hell has happened?"

"Cyprus happened that's what mumma!"Carina yelled on the top of her lungs, trying to lung herself at him.

"No carina! We never condemn violence at all!"I said as I looked at her. "Violence is never the answer!"

"That's a first that I'll hear Amal ever say that."Chris said with a soft chuckle, with Kat stood by him.

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes at him. "She was trying to kill him!"

Carina rolled her eyes. "And it would of happened if mumma didn't step in."

Kat looked at Chris then looked at me. "T-Tia, can I go in the b-backyard?"

I nodded. "Sure darling, you don't need to ask."

She nodded then walked into the backyard with her drawing pad and pencils.

I looked at Chris. "She can do whatever she wants in this house because it's her house too."

"I just think it's nice to ask."Chris said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"And that's a first I ever thought I would hear you say."

Before I knew it, carina had Cyprus pinned onto the floor and ready to kill him.

Chris quickly pulled her off him and held her against her chest as she kicked. "Let me go Tio!"

I helped Cyprus up and looked at him. "What did you do to her?"

Cyprus let out a gasp and his hand touched his heart. "Why do you always think I've done something?"

"Why else would she be out to kill you then?"Cyrus replied as he rolled his eyes at him.

Cyprus shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know what you are on about."

"Sit at the table now!"I said sternly as I looked at him.

Cyprus sat down at the table, carina was still kicking and wanting to go down.

"Come on Cyrus, why don't we play a good game of football with carina?"Chris asked as he looked at Cyrus.

Cyrus nodded then they walked into the backyard, I looked at Cyprus. "If you aren't going to tell me then you'll answer to your father."