Chapter 47

few days after.

Amal's P.O.V

Erick's cheeks heated up to the colour red then looked down at the breakfast in front of him.

Chris plastered a smirk on his face. "Someone has been a naughty boy haven't they?"

"Shut up Chris."Erick mumbled under his breath as he played with his food with his fork.

"Tio, you shouldn't play with your food."Cyrus said as he looked at Erick.

Erick nodded and looked at Cyrus. "I'm sorry."Then looked back down at his food.

"So are you going to tell us what you've been up to then?"Joel asked as he looked at Erick.

Erick looked up from his food and looked at us three. "I don't know what you are on about."

"Erick, we are worried about this all."I said as I let out a sigh. "You've been sneaking out to see Hannah when you can tell us."

"But isn't it too soon though? I thought you both would want to take it slow."Joel added as he looked at Erick with a worried expression.

"You've got yourself to think about, you should put yourself first then her. We've only got two days left here then what are you going to do?"Chris said as he let out a sigh. "You need to think this through."

My phone began to ring, I looked down at my phone to see it was Maluma face timing me.

"Answer it."Chris said as he looked at me. "He might have news on royce."

"Right."

I clicked answer to see Maluma there with his baseball cap on and a white tshirt.

"Hey."I said as I focused the camera onto me, Chris and Joel. "What's happening?"

"Royce is doing fine."Maluma replied with a soft chuckle. "How's things over there?"

I looked at Erick, he looked at me with a pleading look. "Don't please."He whispered as he looked at me.

I looked at Maluma. "It's great, everyone is enjoying it."

"Shame that we haven't got that long left."Joel added with a soft chuckle.

"Well, I gotta go now because I'm gunna see Royce now."Maluma said with a smile on his face. "I'll speak to you soon."

"Bye."

Then he hung up the phone, I let out another sigh and looked at Erick. "Just think it through please."

"Yeah, okay I will."Erick replied with a nod.

Zabdiel and Richard walked over to the table, both of them having a gobsmacked face on them.