Chapter 2: Sneaking Out

Selena's P.O.V.

Quickly, I locked my door. My parents probably would come and knock on my door eventually. But my mom would probably think I was ignoring her because she grounded me. There was a faint tap on my window. My heart raced a little. I was so nervous I was going to get caught in the middle of the act.

Peeking through the curtains, I then began opening the window. The window let out a small shriek. Both of our eyes widened. Justin took my hand and helped me out the window.

"You ready?," Justin asked. Shooting a smile at him, he let go of my hand then I closed my window. We walked along the side of my house. I began giggling. Justin shushed me.

"Sorry it's my first time sneaking out," I apologized while my giggling died down. Justin just smiled at me. He took my hand then we ran over to the car. Justin opened the door for me and I rushed into his car. I looked back at my house while Justin got into the car. The door slammed, then I looked over at him while he was buckling his seat belt.

"So where are we going?," I asked with curiosity. He shrugged.

"I don't know. Where do you wanna go?," he asked. Looking up, I had no idea where we should go. It was to late to go out and eat. Plus I was still a little jet lag. I shrugged. Justin smiled. He then put his hands on the steering wheel.

"I know somewhere we can go," Justin said. I smiled. Looking down at what I was wearing, I still had my sweats on. Hopefully wherever Justin was taking me, it wasn't classy. Since I was nowhere near dressed for classy. I looked at the surroundings as Justin drove.

"Babe where are we going?," I asked. Justin glanced at me. His facial expression read: you'll-see. 

--------------------------------------

Justin parked the car. We both got out of the car. Justin walked out in front of me.

"Remember this place?," Justin asked happily. Skipping up to him, I smiled. 'How could I forget this place? The first time I broke curfew and snuck into my house late,' I thought. Justin took my hand and lead me over to a bench. The same bench we had sat on and talked for 3 hours before we were dating. 

"I love this place," I said while swinging my legs and looking up at the stars. Justin planted his lips on my cheek. After he took his lips off my cheek I turned my head and looked at him. Quickly, I kissed him. Then I put my hand down on the bench and used it to help me up from the bench. Justin laughed a little.

"Where are you going?," he asked while laughing a little. Giggling, I began to run off. Ahead of me was a pit of sand and two swings lightly swinging. I smiled then sped up a little.

Justin's P.O.V.

Getting up from the bench, I stared at Selena. 'She runs so cute,' I thought. I began to run after her. Selena went into the pit of sand and ran over to the swings. She sat down in one of the swings. Her feet barely hung above the sand. Jumping into the sand pit, I ran up to the other swing. Sitting down, I put my feet into the sand. We both began to swing.

"Bet I can swing higher than you," Selena betted. We both our competitive faces on. Selena and I both then began to swing. We both went up. Selena was swinging a little higher then me.

"See I told you I could swing higher then you," she giggled. Rolling my eyes, my hat flew off my head and flew below me. Selena laughed, and I joined in with her. We continued swinging.

"Have you ever tried landing?," Selena asked. I shook my head.

"C'mon let's try!," Selena exclaimed. Selena and I paced ourselves so we were swinging at the same rate.