Chapter 40: Come to LA!

Justin's P.O.V.

It's now been 3 weeks and I haven't left LA yet. But it sure has been a crazy 3 weeks. Ever since As long as you love me got released everyone wanted to know who I was. More paparazzi started following me, I was on magazine covers. Oh! Did I mention I have a fanbase now? They call themselves: Beliebers, I find the name very clever.

Although it's been crazy and fun out here, I miss Selena. It's been 3 weeks since I've seen her, hugged her, and kissed her. Sure we talked and texted everyday. But it wasn't the same. Scooter still hasn't told me when we were going back, but hopefully it's soon.

Staring out the hotel window, I looked down. Paparazzi were waiting by the front entrance for me. Honestly I thought we should have changed hotels. But Scooter insited that we stay here since we're close to the studio. Among the paparazzi were some fans.

Right now I wanted to go down there and take pictures with all my fans. But paparazzi would get in the way and ruin everything. So might as well just stay up here. Walking away from the window, I went and sat down on the couch. My mom came out from her room and sat down on the couch next to me.

"Missing Selena?," my mom asked. Nodding, I turned my head and looked at her. Right now, I missed Selena more than ever. A couple of days ago, I didn't go and meet with my tutor or go to the studio. I just laid on the couch all day long, I was just too sad and didn't want to go anywhere. Not seeing Selena felt like torchure.

"Mom I just miss her so much," I whined. Bringing my hands up to my face, I covered my eyes. My mom wrapped her arm around me and held me tightly. She could tell and knew how much I missed Selena. It probably became more clear a couple days ago.

"Justin I know it hurts. Just call her right now. You just need to hear he voice," my mom said. She rubbed my back then got up from the couch. Taking a deep breathe, I was glad she had given me space. Right now, I needed it more than ever. Pulling out my phone, I dialed Selena's phone number.

The rings were so long and continuous. 'C'mon Selena, pick up your phone,' I thought. The rings continued. Then when I hit her voicemail my heart shattered. Sure I was hearing Selena's voice, but it wasn't the same. It then made a beeping noise.

"Hey babe it's me. I just called to tell you that I love you so so so so so much. You are my princess and worthy of all the love in the world. You are the love of my life," I said then hung up. After hanging my phone up, I threw it on the couch.

Why couldn't she have answered? Right now, I just needed to hear her voice. Sighing, I laid down on the couch. Staring at the ceiling, I slowly drifted to sleep.

Feeling someone shake my shoulder, I sat up. Looking over, I rolled my eyes. Really Scooter? You just woke me up from the best dream ever. In my dream I was with Selena. She had came out to LA to see me and everything was going perfectly. But of course, Scooter had to ruin everything.

"What do you want Scooter?," I whined. He looked at me confused. Ignoring his confusion, I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. Hearing Scooter's footsteps, I figured he was going to go and talk to my mom. It was probably better that he was going to go and talk to her.

After awhile Scooter and my mom came back into the room. Scooter and my mom sat down across from me. Sitting up, I looked over at them. If Scooter was going to ask me to go to the studio, I wasn't going to go. Especially now, when I was feeling like this.

"If you want me to go to the studio, I'm not going. I miss Selena too much to do anything. So don't think about asking. My answer is already no," I whined. Scooter nodded. Luckily, he knew what I was going through. Now I didn't have to worry about him forcing me to go to the studio.