Chapter 18: Your Life Is About To Change

Justin's P.O.V.

 Walking up to Selena's house, I saw an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. Selena and I went up to her doorstep. She looked back at the car. Obviously she was looking for whoever "he" was. She looked at the car confused then back at the front door.

"That's weird," she murmured while opening the front door. Selena and I went through the doorway, and after I closed the door behind us. There sitting at her dining room table was the guy Selena was talking about. My eyes widened. What was he doing here? More importantly what was Selena dragging me into?

Selena went over to him as he got up from the chair. They quickly shared a quick "hey", then looked at each other. Selena still had a confused look on her face. A look that read: why-are-you-in-my-house? 

"Door was unlocked," he said. She nodded then they both looked back at me.

"Now we aren't here to talk about how I got into Selena's house. We are here to talk about you," he began. Looking at him confused, I began to back up. Once my back was up against the door, I stopped backing up.

"If you don't remember me Justin, I'm Scooter. Now by the look on your face, I see you are shocked to see me. Now you are probably wondering why I am here. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it. But first of all, I would like to thank Selena for calling me here," Scooter said while smiling and looking at her when he said her name.

Looking over at Selena, I raised my eyebrows. She called Scooter here? What? I thought I made it clear to her that I didn't want anything to do with being famous. More importantly why did Scooter come? 

If anyone knew I didn't want to be famous, it should be Scooter. I made it very clear to him that I didn't want to be famous when I was in Paris. Obviously he didn't get the hint.

They both knew I wanted to have nothing to do with this. So why were they pushing it? It's not like I could be famous anyways. Scooter looked back at me with a huge smile. But no matter how big his smile got, I wasn't going to say yes. Why couldn't he just understand that I wanted nothing to do with fame?!?

"Justin I'm here to help you become famous. Selena told me about the situation you were in," Scooter began. Glaring at Selena, I couldn't believe she told Scooter. She bit down on her bottom lip, and her face showed she was sorry. Great, how was I supposed to be mad at that?

"Please come sit, we have a lot to discuss," he said. Scooter sat down, and Selena sat down next to him. She stopped biting down on her lip, and looked at me with slight nervousness. Scooter motioned for me to come over to the table and sit down. Selena then followed his league.

What? Had a lot to discuss? We discussed everything in Paris. I didn't want anything to do with being famous! There was nothing to discuss! They just needed to quit pressuring me. They continued to motion me over to the table. Shaking my head, I stayed by the door.

"I've told you already. There's nothing to discuss. I'm done. Thanks for trying to help Selena, but I really got to get h- I mean back to my mom," I spat out then turned around. After opening the door, I slammed the door behind me. Storming off, I headed back to the bus stop, so I could take the bus to where my mom's car was.

***Scooter's P.O.V.***

The door slammed behind Justin, and dead silence filled the room. Shaking my head, I couldn't believe it happened again. I let his talent walk out in Paris, but no not here. This kid had so much talent. He just needed to be shown that. No, I wasn't going down without a fight.

"I'm sorry Scooter. I probably shouldn't have called you here. Should've just listened to him in the first place," Selena said. Shaking my head, I totally disagreed with her. So what if he said no?, I was going to change his mind.