Chapter 25: Welcome Back!

Justin's P.O.V.

Feeling someone shake my shoulder, I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed. Looking over, I saw Scooter. The blinds behind him were open, revealing the sunlight. How early was it? Rubbing my eyes, I looked over at Scooter sleepily. Just let me sleep Scooter. Laying back down, I closed my eyes.

"Justin wake up. You have half an hour to get ready. So hurry up," Scooter said while shoving my shoulder. Grunting, I sat up in my bed and looked over at him with annoyance. Was he serious? There was no way I wanted to get up right now. It's too early.

"Why do I even have to get up? It's too early for this," I whined while burying my face back into my pillow. Scooter sighed. I knew he was annoyed with me, but I was tired. Last night, well since early this morning, I had been in the recording studio. Really, I wasn't in the mood to get up.

"Kid c'mon we have only have half an hour. I want to beat the traffic," Scooter said. Did Scooter even hear himself? This was LA; how were we supposed to beat the traffic? Also I thought I told you to stop calling me kid. Taking my head away from my pillow, I looked at him.

"Remember half an hour," Scooter said while leaving the room. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I mumbled. Getting up out of bed, I went over to my suitcase and pulled out some clothes. Pulling out some grey sweats and a white v-neck, I then put them on. Then I put on a grey beanie, and some grey sneakers; I left my room. Got ready faster than I had expected to, hopefully Scooter would be happy.

Sitting down at the breakfast nook, I saw my mom and Scooter packing things up. My mom looked over at me, and shot a confused look. Ignoring her look, I just stared at the top of the breakfast nook. Looking back at her, I hoped she was done staring at me. She wasn't.

"Justin didn't you wear that yesterday?," she asked. Looking down at what I was wearing, I thought, 'Why would she ask that?' Then I realized that she was right. Man, I was tired. Looking back at her, I now knew why she was staring at me like that.

"Yeah, but I'm wearing a beanie. But in my defense I'm tried," I said in an offensive tone. She rolled her eyes then went back to organizing things by the door. Looking at the clock, I saw it was almost 6. It's too early for this. Scooter picked up a suitcase, and so did my mom. They both looked over at me.

Judging by the look in their eyes, I could tell that they wanted me to get my suitcase. Rolling my eyes, I went to my room to get my suitcase. After coming out of my room, I saw Scooter and my mom were already out the door. 'Well someone's eager to get back home,' I thought.

We checked out of the hotel, and headed to the parking garage. Hearing the sound of a girl screaming, I looked at Scooter confused. He nodded then looked back forward. Okay, it wasn't just me who heard that. But more importantly was she okay?

Listening closely, it was more than one girl screaming. Were they okay? Scooter and my mom went in the elevator. Nervously, I went in. The screaming became louder. Did my mom and Scooter not care about there screams?

The elevator door opened, and there were 6 to 10 girls screaming their heads off when they saw me. Smiling, I waved at them. They screamed louder. Scooter went in front of me, and my mom went by my side. Scooter began going out and I followed closely behind him.

"Back up, back up," Scooter demanded as we pushed through them. My mom then moved to the back of me. A pretty blonde ran up to me, and threw her arms around me. Hugging her back, I could feel how happy she was to see me. But I didn't know her. She let go of me and smiled.

"Justin I love you so much! YOU'RE SO CUTE AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!." she exclaimed. Her friends ran around me, and attempted to hug me. But my mom pushed me forward. Honestly, I wanted to stay and hug every one of them.