Chapter 41: They're Here

Selena's P.O.V.

Opening my eyes, Justin's arm was wrapped around me. His body was pressed up against mine. Turning I now faced him. Staring at his bare chest, I smiled. How could I not? The way his chest moved when he was breathing. His jawline, and the way his eyes were closed. He was just breathtaking.

Placing my lips on his cheek, I then moved them onto his lips. Taking my lips off his, he smiled. Was he still asleep? Justin's eyes slowly began to open. Then his beautiful light brown eyes opened and a smiled filled his face. Justin quickly kissed me back. As we pulled away, we were both smiling.

"I'm so glad you're here babe. I missed you so much," he said. Smiling, I pulled the covers off myself. Stretching, I then sat up. Justin sat up and wrapped his arm around me. He planted kisses on my neck then, then trailed them up to my cheek. Giggling, I quickly kissed him. Pulling away, I got up from the bed.

"Babe, where are you going? Come sit back down and cuddle with me," Justin begged. Rolling my eyes, I went over to my suitcase. Picking out an outfit, I headed to the door. Justin continued to beg, Turning my head, I blew him a kiss.

"I'm just going to take a quick shower. You'll be fine," I giggled then left the room.

Wondering out of the room, I searched for the bathroom. Finding the bathroom, I placed my hand on the door knob. Then I felt a presence behind me. Turning around, I was now face to face with Justin. Examining his body, I noticed he was only in his boxers. Glancing back up, I stared into his eyes.

"Do you want me to-" he was interrrupted by a knock at the door. Justin rolled his eyes, then made an annoyed face. His annoyed face was so cute.

"You better get that, and put some pants on," I giggled. Justin laughed then walked over to his room.

Turning back around, I went back into the bathroom. Locking the door behind me, I set my stuff on the counter. Turning the shower on, I then began to undress. After undressing I went into the shower.

Justin's P.O.V.

Slipping on some jeans, I left the room. There was another knock at the door. People are so impatient these days. Rushing to the front door, I opened it. The man holding the box looked at me with confusion. Rolling my eyes, I looked back at the door.

"Yeah, uh I have a package for Justin Bieber," he said while putting the clipboard towards me. Oh the shirts. Taking the clipboard, I read over the reciept.

"Uhm just set it down on the counter over there," I said while motioning for him to come in.

Signing the paper, I waited for him to set the box down on the counter. He walked over to me and took the clipboard out of my hands. Pulling out my wallet, I gave him the money along with a tip. He said a quick 'thank you' then left.

Listening closely, I heard the water from the shower was still running. Looking at the box, I picked it up. Searching the room, I looked for a spot wher I could hide the box. Wait, what was I thinking? Why hide the box in here when Chaz's and Ryan's room were only a few doors down?

"Selena I'll be back!," I called. Smirking, I knew she wouldn't hear me. Leaving the room, I closed the door softly. Running down the hallway, I knocked on the door. No answer. Punding on the door again, I became impatient. How were they not awake yet? Pounding on the door again, I finally heard a set of footsteps.

The door opened and Ryan and Chaz were in the doorway. 'Finally they're here,' I thought. Pushing past them, I went into their room directly heading towards the kitchen. I set the box down on the counter. After setting the box down, I began searching the room for a pair of scissors.