Chapter 44: Therapy

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

Looking at my phone, I shook my head. I couldn't believe this. Quickly, I tossed my phone into my bag then rushed out of the library. Running, my face was locked with shock. This couldn't be happening. Selena probably didn't know yet, but I'm sue everyone else did. Once the news broke out of Justin being famous, everyone at our school became fascinated with him. They were always looking him up and asking Selena about Justin.

But what I had just read couldn't be true. It didn't seem like Justin at all. Taking out my phone, I looked up Justin's name again. I just had to make sure that I had read the article right. All the news that came up about him was what I had saw. Then the picture came up. Shutting my phone off, I threw it back into my bag. This couldn't be happening.

The bell rang and everyone rushed out of their classes. Luckily, I had beat the crowd. Beginning to run, I ran to the gym. Knowing Selenam she would already be in the gym. She always left 5 minutes before the bell rang, for prom meetings. Reaching the gym, I went in.

Running in, I tripped but caught myself in mid-air. Quickly, I went over to Selena. Panting, I threw my stuff down next to her's on the bleachers. "Woah, slow down there," Selena laughed.

"Did you see?," I asked while I quit panting. Selena looked at me confused. Of course, Selena wouldn't know. She didn't look Justin up like the rest of the people at school. Well why would she? If she wanted to know anything about Justin, she could just ask him.

"See what?," she asked with concern.

Swallowing, I sat down next to her. Reaching over, I grabbed my bag and took out my phone. Should I show her now? If I didn't she would find out, then have a melt down in a classroom; if she heard other people talking about it. It would just be for the best if I just told her myself. Even if I didn't want to be here to see her reaction.

"Just look," I said then handed her my phone. She looked at me with confusion then took my phone from me. She began to read the article. She shook her head, just like I had while I was reading it. Then she dropped my phone. She brought her hands up to her face. Picking my phone up off the floor, I saw the picture of Barbara and Justin.

Her lips were pressed against his cheek. Justin had a slight smirk and was looking straight into the camera. It was still hard believe this was true. Setting my phone down, I hugged Selena.

"Selena remember, like Justin's song, everything's gonna be alright," I said then sung when it came to the lyrics of Justin's song. Selena broke our hug and looked at me with sadness. Seeing the look on her face, I know that she had a broken heart.

"Taylor how can everything be alright?!? You saw the article and so has everyone else at our school! Justin cheated on me! With Barbara! I can't do this anymore, I can't!," Selena cried.

No, I didn't belive this. Justin wouldn't cheat on Selena. He loved her too much to do that. This had to be photoshopped or something like that. There's just no way that Justin would do that.

"Selena calm down. You know Justin. He wouldn't do this to you. Just call him, he'll explain everything," I said. Selena shook her head then pulled out her phone. She began to mumble something to herself. My eyes widened.

"Selena. Stop. Don't do something you're going to regret," I warned. Selena angrily set her phone down then pointed to the door. Just said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

"Out! Out! Out!," she yelled. Unwillingly I got up from the bleachers and went out of the gym. Now I just did something, I knew I was going to regret.

Selena's P.O.V.

Pacing around the gym for a few minutes, I didn't know what to do. This wasn't like Justin. But it has happened before. He cheated on me in Paris with her. So why wouldn't he do it in LA? My heart broke into a million pieces. Tears streamed down my cheeks.