Chapter 17: He's Here

Selena's P.O.V.

 Late last night I had received a text from Scooter. The text said that he would help out Justin. It was now Monday, and I had expected him to text sooner. But whatever. At least he had, and he had texted me good news. Opening the text, I read through it for about the 100th time.

Scooter: Selena! Yes I remember you! How could I forget Justin? Yes! I agree we need to show his talents to the world. Now I know you guys left Paris and went back to the U.S., but where? I'm getting a plane, so please text me your address. I want to make this kid famous.

I texted Scooter my address and that we lived in California. Within no later than 10 seconds my phone went off. Giggling, I opened the text.

Scooter: Great! Getting a plane now! Should be there soon! I'll text you when I'm near your house.

Me: Great! Can't wait to see you. 

Putting my phone in my purse, I quickly got ready for school. Putting on something nice; I wore a black mini dress, along with a black faux fur vest. Pairing it with black sneaker wedges, I looked at myself in the mirror. Black seemed to be a professional color, and I needed to be a little high maintenance. 

Grabbing my purse, I left my room. Sitting down on the couch, I patiently waited for my mom to come out of her room. Pulling out my phone, I texted Justin.

Me: Morning babe! What are you wearing?

Realizing what I had texted, it seemed a little weird. I really need to think and re-phrase before I text things. Right now I could picture Justin's face. He would have a confused facial expression, but he would also have a slight smirk.

Justin: Just a grey and black t-shirt, black jeans, and grey and black high tops. Why?

Me: Oh just wondering.........

Part of me wanted to tell Justin to wear something a little classy. But that would give it away. Plus I'm sure he'll look great; as usual. Smiling at my phone, I hoped he wasn't becoming suspicious.

Justin: What about you?

Me: Just a skirt, shirt, vest, and shoes

Justin: Cool, can't wait to see you at school

"Let's go Selena," my mom said while heading out the door. Shoving my phone in my pocket, I quickly left my house and got in the car.

After my mom dropped me off, the day was pretty slow. Well except for lunch, since for the majority of it; Justin and I were making out. But now it was 6th period and it was going slower than ever. Only one more period to go.

My phone vibrated in my purse. Ignoring their stares, I dug into my purse and searched around in it for my phone. Pulling my phone out, I immediately brought it out and put it under my desk. Opening the desk, I saw it was from Scooter.

Scooter: Hey Selena, sorry I didn't text you before. I'm at your house now. I'll wait for you for as long as I have to. But when are you gonna be here?

Great! Of course he was going to come during school. It was hard to believe that he was here already. 

I had to get out of here with Justin. Although Scooter said said he would wait as long as he would have to, but I didn't want him to wait another hour. Someone tapped my shoulder. Looking up, the teacher glared at me.

"Selena are you texting?," he asked. Then I got an idea. Nodding, the teacher looked at me with shock. It's almost like he wanted me to put up a fight about texting. It was obvious I was, so why would I lie? But more importantly I needed to get out of this class. Plus the sooner it was done, the better.