Author's Note

Hey guysssss,

Oh my gosh you guys it is so crazy how this fanfic started posting in July, and now it's November and it's over :'( 

But no worries, there is a forth one ;)

First of all, I would like to thank you guys sooooooo much for reading the third part to this series. All of the support and the sweet comments have been wonderful. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you, and I love y'all sooooooo much! :)

So what do you guys think?

Will Selena say yes to Justin?

Below comment about what you think Selena's decsion will be, along with your favorite parts in this part, and what you want to see in the next fanfiction :)

Tomorrow: November 20th, 2014 I will be releasing the forth part to this fanfic.

So I guess I should tell you guys the name of it.

The name of the forth part is: Teenage Dream

Guys, I am so excited to be posting it tomorrow, but I'm also sad at the same time since it is going to be the final part to this series.

So with it being the final part, I decided to go back to my original updating schedule when I first starting posting. So Teenage Dream will only be updated twice a week and the days it will be updated are: Fridays and Sundays.

It is going to be really short compared to the other fanfics in this series, so please make sure to check it out!!! :)

Again thank you for all the love and support!!!

Love y'alll soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

much love,

jessica xoxo