Chapter 5: Surprise!

Selena's P.O.V.

Right now I was feeling nothing, except terrible. I hadn't told Justin that I had lunch detention. He probably thought I was avoiding him. Plus my phone wouldn't send text messages so I couldn't text him why I wasn't there earlier. Anxiously, I stared at the clock then over at Taylor. She was sitting next to me. Wow, I was so worried about Justin that I had forgotten about Taylor's surprise.

"Tay, your surprise! I completely forgot about it. What is it?," I whispered. Taylor smirked at me.

"I knew you wouldn't forget," Taylor whispered back. 'That didn't answer my question,' I thought. Continuing to stare at Taylor, I waited for her to tell me her surprise. She rolled her eyes.

"Like I said, I was going to show you. So I'll show you after school," she said in a duh tone. Groaning, I looked back up at the clock. A minute until the bell rang. Beginning to pack my stuff up, I glanced at the teacher to make sure that they weren't watching.

"Look I have to meet Justin. I have to fix some things. Where do you want me to meet you?," I asked. Taylor rolled her eyes. She was mad since I wasn't excited for her surprise. Really I wasn't excited, but I should at least act like I was. But I was too worried about Justin, to care about Taylor's surprise at the moment.

"Just meet me in front of the library," Taylor demanded. Nodding, I threw my pencil into my purse. Zipping up my purse, I then put it on my shoulder. Sitting at the edge of the seat, I couldn't wait to get out of here.

'Almost time,' I thought. The bell then rang. Jumping out of my seat, I quickly said, "See you later Tay." Rushing out of the classroom, Taylor waved goodbye to me while I left.

Rushing past people, I began running to Justin's class. I turned a sharp corner, Justin's class was just up ahead. Running faster, the door of his classroom flew open and people scattered out of the door. Running faster, I then ran into a person. Quickly, I apologized then looked into their eyes.

'Justin,' I thought with a smile. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I then put my lips against his. The way his lips felt against mine. Why did I even push you away in the first place? He began kissing me intensely. Smiling, he continued to kiss me. Taking short breathes in between each kiss, Chaz and Ryan then walked up.

"This is what pushing away looks like? Why are you complaining Justin?," Ryan asked jokingly. Chaz chuckled. Justin's lips left mine. I untook my hands from his neck. Justin wrapped one of his arms around my waist. We all moved away from the doorway. Smiling at Chaz and Ryan, I guess Justin had told them about what I did this morning to him.

"Babe I'm so sorry about this morning, wanna do something after school?," I asked. Justin unwrapped his arms from my waist. He shoved his hands in his pockets only leaving his thumbs out. I looked at him weird. Now who's the one pushing people away?

"Babe, I would love too. But I can't. I have somewhere to be after school," Justin admitted. Looking at Chaz and Ryan confused, they were staring at Justin with confusion. Obviously they had no idea what Justin was talking about either. Looking back at Justin, he was ignoring everyone's eyes.

"Where are you going?," we asked in unison. Justin didn't look up. He continued to stare at the floor.

"Just somewhere to be," he said shortly. We all had our attention wrapped around Justin. But he didn't care. All he cared about was us not finding out where he was going. Leaning in closer to Justin, I pecked my lips against his cheek. No reaction out of him, I sighed softly.

"Well I hope you have fun. Where ever you go," I said while beginning to leave. Justin half smiled and nodded. Waving goodbye to Chaz and Ryan, I looked back at Justin.

"Call me if you wanna hang out later," I said. Justin nodded. Walking off, I went down the stairs. I was still curious about where Justin was going, but right now I needed to worry about Taylor's surprise.

Walking over to the library, Taylor was with Nick. I rolled my eyes. Of all people? Why did her surprise have to be Nick? When would they get it through their heads that I wouldn't go back out with Nick? Ugh! I couldn't believe this.

I felt like turning around and going back to Justin and follow him to where ever he was going. But I already promised Taylor I would see what her surprise was. But why did it have to be Nick? Unwillingly, I walked over to the front of the library. Taylor's eyes showed fear.

Stopping in front of them, I could feel how awkward it was between the three of us. Nick looked down at the floor. Looking at Taylor, I asked, "Taylor I'm with Justin now. I don't want to be with Nick anymore. So can you guys please stop trying?" Taylor nodded. Well that was easier than I thought. Too easy.

"Don't worry we're done with that," Taylor admitted with a huge smile. Looking at Nick, he also had a huge smile across his face. They both had the same smile on their face. What was going on here? "So that was your surprise?," I asked in a confused tone. They both laughed.

What was so funny? Their laughter died down. Apparently Nick knew what Taylor's surprise was. But how was he tied into this? "No of course not," Taylor laughed while shaking her head.

"Then what is the surprise?," I asked in a confused tone. Taylor looked at Nick. He nodded. She looked back at me. She took a deep breathe, her smile was so wide.

"Sel, Nick and I are dating," Taylor admitted. My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped. I wasn't expecting that.

Justin's P.O.V.

Chaz and Ryan stared at me. Avoiding their eyes, I knew they were going to pester me about where I was going. But if I wasn't going to tell my girlfriend, why would I tell them? Who do they think they are anyways? I looked over at them.

"Dude, where are you going?," Ryan asked. Shrugging, they both knew that I was lying. Looking at Ryan, by his facial expression, I could tell he believed I was going to tell him.

"Look I have somewhere to be," I said while looking at my watch. My eyes widened, I had to leave here now. Moving past them, they both turned and looked at me confused. I smirked at them.

"Sorry got somewhere to be," I said while turning back around. Rushing down the stairs, I past by the library. Selena was with Taylor....and was that Nick? It was!

Selena looked towards me. Looking down at the floor, I hoped Selena wouldn't notice that it was me. Rushing off campus, I hoped Selena wouldn't follow behind me. Then I began walking to the diner.

-----------------------

Hey guyssss :)

So I would just like to say a HUGE sorry for not giving you guys a schedule for when Be Alright is going to be posted.

It's being posted: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays

Also thank y'all so much for reading and for all the support.

I love you all soooooooooooo much

Love, Jessica