Chapter 7

When I woke up it was noon and I smiled, perfect. I grabbed my iPad and went on twitter, dam, lots of. Notifications. Shit, Nathan had announced we were dating, oh shit. I scrolled through my mentions, a lot of people were being mean to me, ah well, fuck them, Nathan was on twitter so I tweeted him. 'morning nath, I just woke up, feeling lazy and there's no one to make me tea :(' then followed a bunch of people who asked me to. Then looked at the people hating on me, dam people are fearless when I can't see them.

Some of them were fucking mean so I sent another tweet. 'ok, ya, I'm dating Nathan and he makes me happy & I like to think I make him happy, so why hate on me? If u do hate on me I'll hate on your right back.' then followed a bunch more people and moved from my bedroom into the loft, then down into the kitchen and crawled up into the counter and I got a tweet from Nathan. 'babe, you do make me happy, sorry about some of the eccentric fans.' he replied, I smiled.

'its fine nath, I got to go convince maggie's mom to let her go to London, call me later, <- that was as close as I could get to a high five :P' then put my iPad down and had my mom drive me to maggies. I got out and went inside and started talking to her mom, after she talked to 'dave' and Martin and my mother, she let Maggie go. We squealed and went and she packed her bag with everything she needed.

Then I went back to mine and packed. "remember Maggie, we're going to be in hot, cold and warm places." I reminded her, and of course we had to go back to her house and finished packing for her. The tickets had arrived and we were going back into the city tomorrow to catch our plane to London with the boys. It was great and Maggie and I were both freaking out. And the next day when we woke up I screamed and we jumped in the car and then the train and we were back in new York.

I couldn't believe it, it was unreal. "ok girls, I'm going to miss you." said mom and she hugged us both as she drove us to the airport. When we got there she walked us to security and we had to push through the crowd of girls there waiting to see the boys, but mom had no idea. "goodbye mom." I said and hugged her and gave her a kiss

We went through security and once we got through I saw my mom had left, thank god and I texted Nathan. He told me they were still meeting fans and I nodded. I walked to security and saw the boys greeting fans and smiled as I saw Nathan, Maggie being the idiot she is ran right over and jumped on jay.

He smiled and they kissed, I grinned and sighed. She would have to come back through security, idiot. I watched Nathan talking to some girls and he texted me. 'babe, one of em wants a kiss and I said no.' I grinned and texted him back. 'nath, it comes with the job, kiss her, it's fine' I texted, he smiled and checked his phone and I watched as he kissed a girl, just a quick one and then he gave her a hug and a picture and the boys started through security.

I waited for them and when they finally got there I grabbed Nathan in a hug and kissed him. "doesnt matter if you kiss a fan or two Nathan." I said and he grinned. "thanks love." he said and we walked through the airport. "it's a long flight." they said, I nodded. "it's gunna suck." I moaned, Maggie was over with jay and they werent paying attention to us.

I took a piece of paper and threw it at Maggie. "oh, what is it?" asked Maggie. "nothing." I said with a shrug, she frowned and turned away from me. I rolled my eyes and looked over at the boys. "I can't believe my mom fell for it." I said, Nathan chuckled. "it was an extremely elaborate plan." he said, I shrugged. "ya, my parents aren't very hard to convince." I said. "I can't wait for the tour, I'm so excited." I squealed, Nathan laughed. "it's not as fun as it seems, it's a lot of time on a bus doing absolutely nothing." he said, I shrugged. "you can sing if I get bored." I said, he chuckled.

"I usually get sick on tour." he answered. "aw baby." I said, he smiled and we all got on the plane. I sat next to Nathan and pushed my seat back so I was basically lying down. "tired love? He Asked, i nodded. "exhausted." I said, he nodded and Tapped his leg. I put my head in his lap and snuggled up close to him. "night Ellen." he said. "night nath." I sighed and closed my eyes and fell asleep on the plane.