Chapter 25

I woke up and yawned, I turned and saw Nathan asleep next to me. He was so cute, they'd just finished their show in Madrid and were on our way to Paris. "baby." I said and stroked his cheek. "mmm." he muttered. "baby, we're having burgers, you want one?" I asked, he nodded. "alright babe." I said, then kissed his nose and walked to the other end of the bus, where I grabbed burgers.

After I ate and gave one to Nathan I spaced and listening to music for the rest of the trip. When the bus stopped I looked out and saw the Eiffel tower and grinned. "come on babe." said Nathan and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out. "where are the other boys going " I asked. "well, the girls were delayed so they're picking them up at the airport." he said and pulled me into a store.

"what a we doing?" I asked. "buying you a dress and me a tux." he said, he started poking around and I looked at a cute silk red dress. I looked at the price and literally paled. "shit nath, it's so expensive." I said, he hushed me and took it. He had me try it on and I loved it, it felt great and went to just below my thighs and I love, love, loved it.

I walked out and saw Nathan with a pressed white shirt and black tux pants. He just pulled on a black blazer and looked at it in the mirror. I walked over and smoothed it down. "it looks great." I said, he smiled. "well you look sexy." he said and put an arm around my waist and pulled me to him. "miss, we'll take them both." said Nathan, the woman nodded and rang up the price, Nathan handed her his card and she typed it in.

"Nathan it's so expensive!" I said, he smiled "you're worth it." he said, then thanked the woman and got his card back. He walked me out of the place and towards the eiffel tower. "where are we going?" I asked, he smiled at me. "come on." he said and pulled me down the road by my waist. People were looking at us as we went and got to the restaurant under the tower. "reservation for Sykes." he said, the woman nodded and took two menus then led us through the place.

Everyone there looked posh and it was a five star amazing place. "Nathan." I said as I sat and he smiled. "yes babe?" he asked. "it's amazing." I said, he smiled and we both ordered steaks and Nathan got a bottle of champaign. He poured me a glass and poured one for himself. "nath I'm underaged." I said, he shrugged. "duh, but the only asked me for an ID and you've got a fake one." he said, it made sense to I nodded and sipped.

We had a great time and when we were done we order the most amazing fucking desert ever. Then he stood up and had me stay there. He walked over to the little stage and jumped up on it. "hello everyone." he started. "well, tonight I'm here with my girlfriend and I've written this song for her, so here's to you Ellen." he said, then put the mike in the stand and grabbed the guitar. He started strumming and then started the song.

whistle-flo-rida

can you come with me baby

with me baby, let me know

girl im gunna show you that i love you

so lets start this show

i want you and me together

you to come real close

can you come with me baby

with me baby, here we go

he left the stage and walked down the few steps. He walked through the tables and when he got to mine he pulled me up and pressed me against him as he continued to sing and dance. He'd undone his jacket and his black tie stuck out against his white shirt..

now out of all the people

saw you and went in freak mode