Chapter 29

I woke up again, with the worst fucking hangover. It must hare been worse then last nights cause I could barely remember anything. I moaned and tried to roll over, but found an arm firmly wrapped around my waist. Nathan. Well, maybe it had been a dream, maybe it had never happened. "morning love." said a voice that wasn't Nathan and I watched as Harry slid out of the bus bunk and looked at me. He was in boxers, aw shit. "Harry, what happened last night?" I asked.

He chuckled. "you got really drunk, then we came here." he said. "did we do it?" I asked, he nodded. "yes." he said, then he kissed me and walked to get changed. "aw fuck." I whispered, any chance I'd had of making this right with Nathan. Wait, why the fuck did I want to make this right with Nathan?

Why did I want to fix this? It was his dam fault. I sat up and pulled on my clothes, then started to the back of the bus. "your phone won't stop ringing." said Liam, I sighed and looked. Lots of mixed calls, texts, everything. I sighed and sent a text to jay, Tom, max, siva, Michelle, nareesha, Kelsey and Maggie saying 'I'm fine, I'm with one direction.' then out it down.

"you can come with us you know." said Harry. "what?" I asked. "you can come with us on tour for a while, if you want." he said, I grinned. "I could love to." I said, he smiled and I sat down next tot him. I called Maggie. "hello?" she asked. "hi Maggie." I said. "hi Ellen, where the fuck are you?" she asked, oh shit. When Maggie started cursing you know you're fucked. "I'm with one direction." I said, she literally growled through the phone line.

"those pricks?" she asked. "yes Maggie, I'm not coming back for a while." I said. "why not?" she screamed. "because, Nathan cheated on me." I said, there'd was silence, for a long time I thought she'd hung up but it appeared she didn't because it never started humming. Then I heard muffled yelling. "ow!" shouted someone. "Nathan what the fuck, you cheated on Ellen?" screamed Maggie. "I swear I was drunk." he said. "ow! Stop hitting me!" he shouted. "no! How could you do that?" she said.

"I was drunk." he repeated. "so, I've been drunk and never done anything so stupid." she growled. "ya, but she came onto me." he started "ow!" he shouted. "I don't want to hear it!" she screamed, then took her hand off the phone. "sorry Ellen." she said. "whatever, but I'm going on tour with one direction for a while." I said. "fine." she sighed, we talked for a while, then hung up and i sighed and leaned against Harry.