Chapter 38

"well, I'm going to go write an article for this blog that wants me to." said Nathan. "Ellen, can you help me?" he asked, I nodded. "bye Harry." I said. "bye love." he said and went back to watching the movie with the other boys and girls. I followed Nathan and as soon as he closed his door he kissed me.

I kissed him back because it felt so dam good, but I knew it was wrong. Harry loved me, he'd told me he did, how the fuck could I do this with his best friend, and behind his back at that. As Nathan pulled off my shirt and started kissing down my neck, I was having trouble thinking of why I should stop him.

His hands slid down my body, finding all the right places to touch and rub. He pushed down my jeans and started kissing me again. Harry, Harry, he loved me, I'm cheating on him! I know how much it su....his hands slid my panties down my legs and I forgot what I was thinking.

He stood up and pulled off his shirt. He looked so cute, his hair looked curly today because of swimming in the ocean. Curly...HARRY! that right I can't cheat on Harry. I opened my mouth to say it, to tell nathan to stop. 'Nathan, we shouldn't, Harry loves me, I can't cheat on him, I know how much it sucks' but all that came out was. "Nathan." and a moan. Fuck.

He got on his knees and started kissing my stomach, I knew this was wrong, knew I should stop this. It was wrong, being cheated on sucked and he was in the room right behind this door! But as his hands found my hips and went lower I started to lose it. I couldn't think, couldn't do anything. I couldn't stop him, couldn't speak, I wanted this so badly, but it's so wrong, how could something so wrong, feel so god dam right?