Chapter 22

After dot dot dotting...lights on lights off lights on lights off...camping...golfing....sexytime...etc

come on, let's go clean up." he whispered, I nodded. He stood up on shaky legs and I looked at him. "Nathan, I cant stand." I whispered, he smiled and picked me up. He wadded out into the ocean and cleaned me up while I floated, still in heaven. He carried me back to land and dressed me in my bikini and put his swim trunks back on. He carried me all the way back over to the guys and they all stopped talking when they saw us.

"where did you two get off to?" asked Tom. "oh, no where really." said Nathan. "really cause we heard some commotion." said max, my face went red and Maggie looked furious. "sorry." I whispered, she just growled. "shut it lads." he said, they laughed. "hey, it's fine." they said, Nathan sat down with me in his lap and rested his head on my shoulder.

We roasted marshmallows and hot dogs until we all fell asleep around the campfire. With me cuddling with Nathan and Maggie with jay, Tom and max together and siva inside complaining that he'd gotten to much sand in his hair. It was a truly perfect night, Nathan was...well...great to say the least and I loved him.

When I woke up I wasn't on the beach and I moaned and rolled over. I Squealed when I started to fall, then hands grabbed my waist and pulled me back into the bed. Nathan chuckled and kissed my neck. "easy there candy." he said, I rolled over in his arms and looked at him. "candy? Isn't that a stripper name?" I asked, he shrugged "well, candy gushers..." he started, I blushed. He laughed and kissed me.

"I swear it's a good thing." he said, I nodded and kissed his nose. "find, I suppose it's better then sexy sloth." I shrugged, he laughed and shoved me out of the bed. I squealed and he grabbed me again, not letting me fall. "Jesus you gave me a fucking heart attack." I gasped, he just laughed. "I learned from the best." he said, I nodded. "yup, you did." I said. "come on you two." said Tom as he walked by in boxers.

I sighed and rolled off Nathan. Still in my white bikini I walked into the back whee the crew and everyone else was. "oh, morning." I said, the guys grunted hellos and I sighed. "Maggie." I said, she came over and I jumped up on the counter and crossed my legs. Leaning against the cupboards and sighing.

Maggie put on the tea and started cooking vegi burgers for her and jay. "so, how are yo undoing? I feel like I've been hanging to much with nath, not enough with you." I said, she smiled. "I know what you mean, we've been together on the trip this whole time but we've been not together most of the time." she said, I nodded. "so, anything cool happen?" I asked, she shrugged. "jays started calling me peach." she said.

"why peach?" I asked. "cause of princess peach." she blushed, I laughed and she growled. "hey, I got a just an ridiculous nick name." I said. "what is it?" she asked. "candy." I said. "the stripper?" she asked. "no, like that candy gushers." I explained. "why?" she asked. "no one tell her!" I shouted, everyone just laughed. "Ellen." she groaned.

"no, trust me you do not want to know." I said, she sighed. "ok, fine, just cause I know that it must be bad." she said, I nodded. "it is bad." I said and started cooking a hotdog. Maggie finished the burgers and walked over, giving one to jay. I put the hotdog in a bun and started eating. "really candy?" asked Nathan as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "what?" I asked. "you made a hotdog and didn't make me one?" he asked, I shrugged

"sorry, I'm lazy." I said, he chuckled. "we all know that." he said. "hey Nathan." I said and I turned and put my hands on his chest. "I was thinking, I missed your birthday this year." I started, Nathan nodded, "well, I've got the perfect present in mind." I said in a suggestive voice. "is that so?" he asked, I nodded. "well, I think I deserve it, after all I didn't get the best present." he said, I grinned. "well come on." I said, then grabbed the front of his jeans and pulled him into the big room and locked the door.