Chapter 70

ok, so I got a bunch of feedback on the test monkey thing and it seems people like it. I put it on watt pad for you guys to read and I will be continueing it. So if you want to read it, follow the link I pasting below this. If watt pads being an asshole and won't let you click on it, then just search 'Recoverty a Nathan Sykes' and it'll come up, or go into my other stories and it'll be there. Thanks, vote on everything, love you guys.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2051640-recovery-a-nathan-sykes-%26-the-wanted-fanfiction

************

We pulled onto a nice driveway and he parked the red mustang. I got out and gaped. There was a huge house in front of Me. "Nathan, this must be so much money." I said, he smiled. "nope, it's max's vacation house, isnt costing me anything." he said as he grabbed our bags and we went into the house. Nathan walked down a hallway and put our suitcases in a room.

I followed him and gasped. The bed on one size was a california king, it was huge. One wall was just windows and it faced the beach and ocean. The sand was white and the blue water crashed down onto the sides of the inlet in powerful waves. In the middle it was calm with slow moving small waves.

"Nathan, why's there no one on the beach? It's a Saturday and it's three in the afternoon?" I asked, he grinned. "private beach that can only be reached from this house." he smirked, I smiled. "why are we here?" I asked, he blushed. "honestly?" he asked, I nodded. "even though its cheesy?" he asked again, i smiled and nodded again. "we're here because I'm tired of all the touring, all the early mornings, late nights and I'm tired of all the time away from you. We're here so I can selfishly have you all to myself." he said, I smiled and pulled him in for a hug.

"love you to natty." I said, he smiled. "well, I've got a lot of surprises in mind for you." he said with a grin. "like what?" I asked, he threw me the car keys and I caught them. "I'm teaching you how to drive." he said, a grin spread across my face and I kissed him. "thank you." I said. "and at the last day, I've got a birthday present for you." he said, I perked up. "really?" I asked, then thought. "wait, my birthday was April." I said, he nodded. "well, you gave me a very great, very late birthday present and since that day I've been working to top it and I believe I have found something that did." he said.

"tops a threesome?" I asked, he nodded. "oh ya." he said, then smirked. "well, for you." he added. "now come on, your first driving lesson is to get to a beach not far from here." he said. "why not go here?" I asked. "because, that beach is special and after we eat, stock up on beer an get changed, we'll be there for the sunset and trust me, you'll want to see it." he said, I nodded a bit disappointed that we wouldn't be alone.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back against him. "and anyway, I want you alone on that beach at night." he said with a grin. "now get changed, I got stuff to do. I'll meet you in the kitchen in like half an hour." he said, I nodded and watched as he walked out. I went to my bag and opened it. The first thing I noticed was a little box that said 'To Ellen, saw this and thought of you' then the handwriting changed. 'in the shower while rubbing his thighs!' was next and I laughed. Then it went back to nathans hand writing. 'that was tom, sorry, love your sexy sloth.'

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I opened it and a grin spread across my face. It was a black bikini that in gold cursive on the bikini top said 'Bite Me' and on the butt said 'Sexytime' I laughed and changed into it. I pulled on one of nathans shirts and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw that it had a plate of meats and then a shelf full of beer and a shelf full of jello shots. There were two cards. One for the meats said 'mystery meat...yet, no matter how sketchy this card sounds, I know you'll still eat it Ellen- love max' the next for the alcohol.

'here you go you two raging alcoholics!!! Love you two-max' I grinned and pulled out six beers and ate some of the meat, ham, turkey and roast beef, there were a few more. Nathan came in from the back porch that led to the beach, grinning like an idiot. "what?" I asked. "you'll see later." he said, I nodded. Then slipped past him and ran to the doors. He chased after me but I opened them and ran out.

I grinned and stopped. He grabbed me and pulled me against him. "it was supposed to be a surprise tonight so you'd laugh." he said, I looked at the sign he'd made. Whenever you go on a a beach there's always a sign with the rules. Because it was a private beach there wasn't one, but he'd written one and put it up.

Sykes beach rules

1. Clothing optional

2. Drinking mandatory

3. Beach closes never

4. Must have fun

5. Fishing allowed

6. Fall asleep at own risk

7. Pease feed the sloths

8. Pets allowed

9. Can light fires

10. Do anything you want

I smiled and looked back at Nathan. "wow nath, thats just fantastic." I said, he grinned and nodded. "now come on, let's get in the car and go to that beach." he said, he grabbed the beers and we went to the car. I opened the passenger side and he stopped me. "remember, you're driving." he said, I nodded and got in the drivers seat.

"alright, foot on the brake." he said, I did it. "then turn it on." the engine roared to life and I smiled. "take your foot off the brake and lightly tap the gas." he said, I did that and we started moving. I drove down the driveway and he told me to turn left and I started down the road. "what if we get stopped, I don't have a license?" I asked, he grinned. "I'll dazzle her with my British charm." he said, I smiled and laughed.

"ha, ha, what if it's a guy?" I asked, his smile faded. "I've had a lot of guys hit on me." he stated, I laughed as I drove and I honestly couldnt believe I was driving. He eventually told me to turn and I parked the car. He smiled at me and took the keys. We got out and he put his arm around my shoulder as we walked down to the beach.

There were a lot of other couples sitting around on the beach as the sun started to set. We stopped at the edge of a huge dune and like fifty feet down was the beach. He sat down in the sand and pulled me into his lap. We walked the waves fall on the beach as the orange sun dipped onto the horizon and it glowed against he water.

"it's beautiful." I whispered, he nodded. "that's not what's special about this place." he said. "what is it?" I asked. "you'll see." he said and I leaned against his chest. I stayed there, just relaxing in his arms for a long time, until he nibbled my ear. "look." he whispered, I looked down at the beach and saw the black head of a seal. Then another and another and another.

Dozens of them and they started to walk up onto the beach in their cute little waddles. "they're adorable." I whispered, he nodded. Then I watched as the seals started calling to each other, then they broke off into twos. They kissed and cuddled their mate, making calls and weird little throaty noises that sounded a bit like purrs. "see, they come here and find their mates at sunset. They rub their scent on each other and memorize their partners sounds so that they can find each other again." he whispered against my ear, then nuzzled my neck.

I didn't know why, but I started tearing up. It was just so beautiful. These wild animals showing love and being together on the beach in the sunset. "it's beautiful." I added, he nodded against my skin and pulled me in closer to him. "I thought you'd love it." he said

We walked the seals until the sun went down and it was to dark to see. We left and I drove back to the house. Once we got in Nathan was grinning at me. "what?" I asked. "you're not to bad at driving." he said, I grinned. "thank you Nathan." I said and kissed him, then we got out and got to the house. "care for a little midnight swim?" he asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. I grinned. "wouldn't miss it for the world." I said.

He took my hand and led me out and I stopped at the sign. "well, the rules." I started, he grinned. I slipped out of my bikini and he smiled and me. Then pulled me over to him and crashed his lips against mine.