Chapter 44

I walked out of the elevator and took a deep breath, dam this was going to suck. I walked out the door and everyone screamed. "shut the fuck up!" I screamed and everyone slowly quieted. "relax guys." I said with a good natured smile and started walking through the crowd. The vibe was the same from just about everyone. "thanks for saving Nathan" and "are you ok?" and all that, once I pushed through the paps were on me.

I sighed and shoved past them and went into a restaurant and realized there was a huge amount of fans already there for lunch and a bunch of paps following me. I went up to the girl and she gave me a sympathetic look. "what can I get you?" she asked. "you're Going to need to write this down." I said, she nodded and grabbed a pad "can I have four rare bacon cheeseburgers, with nothing but the cheese, meat and bun, two large cheese pizzas, four large cups of pgtips, two sugars and a bit of milk, a caramel hot chocolate, two orders of ribs, a grilled cheese, Mac and cheese, spag bowl, orange soda, two ice-cream Sunday's and four orders of French fries." I said, she nodded.

"it'll be like an hour." she said, I nodded and paid then left. I walked through the crowd again and into cvs. I went crazy, skittles, reeses, whipped cream, bagels, all the candy, soda everything. After about half an hour I had everything and I paid. I went back and sat all my food ready. "that was fast." I said, she smiled. "thank you." I said. "thanks for saving nathans life." she said, I grinned. "no problem." I said, then looked around. "who heres a fan?" I asked, nearly every hand shot up.

"you, you, you and you, wanna meet he boys?" I asked, pointing to four fans. They nodded. "help me Carry this and you can." I said, they all jumped up and grabbed my food, I went into the hospital with them. "ma'am you can't bring outside food into the hospital." she said. "YOU can't bring outside food into the hospital, but I sure as hell can." I said and kept walking. "no you can't." she said, I stopped, then took a step and gasped. "oh my god!" I shouted. "it's a miracle!" I screamed.

"I can walk into the hospital with food. What a magical day, now come on." I said to the girls, we walked and finally got to the room, "Jesus, what did you do buy the whole place?" asked max, I nodded. The girls put the food on the table and went and talked to the boys, I went and knelt down by Nathan who was asleep. I just laid my head on my hands and watched him. Then my phone rang and he woke up. "ellen?" asked my mom, I froze. "oh, hi mom." I said.

"explain to me, why you're in the newspaper saying you killed a man in defense of Nathan Sykes." she growled, I was frozen. "oh, uh, mom, I can explain." I stammered. "and why it says you're in Australia? You're supposed to be in London." she shouted. "mom, look, I..." I stammered. "I can't tell you." I said, then hung up and turned off my phone. "shit, my mom knows." I started, then I stopped. "I killed someone?" I asked, everyone stopped.

"Ellen." started jay, I backed up a bit. "holy mother of fucking god." I whispered. "Ellen." said Tom. "it waasnt your fault." he finished. "wasn't my fault? I fucking killed him." I said. "the doctor said you might freak." said siva, I thought for a moment. Who was that man? A thug, doubt he had a family, no kids, he was an Ass whole and he sure as hell deserved it, I probably just did the world a favor.

"nah, that bitch deserved it, as long as I didn't see him die I can just pretend he's still alive." I said, they raised their eyebrows. "dam, we all thought you'd get depressed." said max, I shook my head.

"nah." I said, then laid down next to Nathan and we started eating ribs. "why all the food?" he asked. "well, seeing that we're going to be here for a while, might as well eat." I said with a grin, he smiled and took a sip of his tea. I handed him a rib and he winced. "shit." I said and started feeding it to him. He grinned as he ate and after a while I couldnt eat anymore and I curled up around Nathan for a nap.

Comment, vote and fan x