Chapter 75

hello guys, remember, the more comments, the faster I'll update x

******

ellens pov

I was chilling downstairs making tea and quesadillas. Maggie came down and I smiled. "Maggie, how've you been?" I asked. "fine." she muttered. "what's wrong?" I asked. "nothing." she said quickly. "ya right, I know you, there's something wrong." I said, she turned and walked up the stairs. I went after he and opened jays door. "tell me what's up." I said. "doesn't matter mate." said jay, I looked at him and put my hands on my hips. "it clearly matters, now spill it." I said, "Ellen get out or I'll call Nathan." threatened jay, I grinned at him. "really? Cause nathans asleep." I smirked, he frowned. "I can't tell you, it's to crazy and life changing." squeaked Maggie from behind jay, I sighed and shut the door.

"ok, how bout this." I started, then went and sat cross legged on the bed. "I'll tell you something life Changing that happened to me over vacation." I said, Maggie looked out from behind jays back. "it couldn't be this big." she said, I nodded. "oh, it probably is." I said, she sighed. "fine, you go First." she said, I nodded. "nathan asked me to marry Him." I said, she gaped. "what did you say?" she asked.

"I said no." I said, there was a pause. "how stupid do you think I am of course I said yes!" I shouted, jay was grinning at me to. "so, whats your Big news?" I asked her. "I'm pregnant." she squeaked, I stared at her and my jaw dropped. "Ellen?" she asked, I stood up and walked out of the room.

I passed Nathans room and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and pored myself a cup of tea. i leaned against the counter and sighed, taking a big sip of the tea. maggie came down the stairs and looked at me. "ellen?" she asked, i sighed again and put down the cup of tea.

i looked over at maggie and saw she was looking over at me, jay was in the doorway behind her and i took a deep breath. "how could you not be careful?" i asked, she looked at me. "we were! i swear." she shouted, i looked at her. "if you were, then you wouldnt be pregnant." i growled, she glared at me.

"dont preach to me ellen, i tried to be safe, at least jays my first anything, unlike you who parades around town for every guys pleasure." maggie shot back, i was honestly a bit taken aback, i never through maggie would be this viscous, but i didnt really have time to think. "at least i'm not an innocent little prick." i growled back, she glared at me. "least im not a slut." she hissed.

"really? im not the one who's pregnant." i teased, she growled. "i bet you cheated on nathan, cant keep your hands off anyone with abs." she yelled, i stared at her. "i would never cheat on nathan, take it back!" i screamed. "make me." she growled. "i would, but your underaged and fucking pregnant." i hissed back, she glared at me. "shut up, you have no right to judge!" she screamed, nathan came into the room.

"whoa, whoa, girls relax." he said as he came over. "shut up!" we both hissed. "how can you get pregnant at your age!" i growled. "at least i didnt makeout with my first boy when i was six!" she shouted. "at least i've never dated someone five years older then me." i shot back. "least ive never hurt anyone!" she shouted, jay and nathan both walked over to us. "girls, relax." they said, maggie and i both turned to them. "SHUT UP JAYTHAN!" we both shouted at once, then there was silence and we looked at each other.

we both burst out laughing and ended up on the floor. after i was able to talk again i wiped the tears from my face i had from laughing so much and grinned at her. "im sorry maggie, i guess i was just freaking out over this, but seriously, im happy for you." i said, she grinned and patted my leg. "i knew boy cat would come around." she said with a smile.

i nodded and grinned. "im just a bit shocked, i always thought id be the one to get knocked up." i said, she laughed. "ya, i was sure there'd be a little you and nath running around a long time ago." she confessed, i giggled. "I know, I'm really surprised." I said, she looked at me and gave me a lopsided grin. "jay and I are getting married tomorrow." she said. "how long have you been keeping this from me?" I asked.

"a while." she answered, I sighed. "well, whatever, the past is the past." I said, she nodded. "so, where's the wedding?" I asked. "we're having it in Hyde park." she said, I grinned. "no you're not." I said. "yes we are, it's a small wedding in Hyde park." said Maggie, I grinned. "nope, I've been planning your wedding forever, remember?" I asked, she grinned. "you remember my perfect wedding?" she asked, I nodded. "leave it to me." I said. "I don't trust you." said jay and Maggie at the same time.

I frowned. "well, either you trust me to do your wedding or I'll crash this one." I said, jay and Maggie frowned. "no way are yo..." started jay, but Maggie interrupted him. "just let her do it, she loves me and will make it the best wedding ever." said maggie, I grinned and hugged her.

"now, Nathan, where's my present?" I asked, he smiled. "come on." he said and he took my hand and led me outside. He opened the garage door and I gasped. There was my car, a bright pink and silver mustang. And I saw a cute black wolf who happily bounded over and attacked me with licks. I laughed and petted him as he liked my hands and he was amazing. "what's his name?" I asked. "that's up to you to decide." he said, I grinned.

"come on, let's take your car for a spin." he said and threw me the keys. I smiled and jumped in the car. The wolf jumped in the back and Nathan got front as I pulled out of the garage and started down the street. I'd fallen in love, with this amazing car.

*********

Didn't see that one coming did ya? Maggies pregers!!!!!!