Chapter 81 part 2

Ellens pov

"so it was like our forth day in ibiza and Nathan was just teaching me how to drive." I started, Chris was cool, he didn't care if I drinked. "we'd been on the beach all day and Nathan was already drunk and cause we won't drunk drive, I drove." I continued.

"I drove us to the bar and I drank while we danced and Nathan sobered up, after hours of partying and stuff, we got in the car and Nathan drove cause i was drunk now. well, then car was making a weird noise and I was like I CAN FIX IT! so Nathan stopped and I popped the hood, then started fucking around and I, uh, broke it." I said.

"oh come on, how'd you break it just by messing with it?" asked Chris, I shrugged. "I've got no fucking clue, but I broke the car to the point where we actually had to call a mechanic and believe me, it's hard to get a mechanic at three am." I added. "so, basically we waited on the side of the road for hours until someone showed up and it took forever for them to fix, I really fucked it up." I said.

"how is it even possible?" asked Chris. "hey, It is, it caught on fire." I said. "wait what?" asked chris. "it caught on fire, the thing, just fucking caught on fire." I said. "oh god Ellen." he shook his head. "shut up." I moaned. "only Ellen could catch a car on fire." chuckled Nathan.

"shut up Nathan." I said and shoved his chest. "I'm going to run and grab another coffee, just chill out." said Chris as he got up and left the room. "you must have so many good stories from the summer." said Dylan, I nodded. "ya, I do." I chuckled. "different country every night, different club every night, god dam I only remember like half the tour I was so drunk." I laughed.

"I'm happy you don't remember half of it, cause you forgot half the times I messed up." said Nathan. "oh please, I messed up more then you." I said. "did not." he replied. "yes I did." I said. "I cheated on you." he said. "you kissed a groupie, I did your best friend." I said. "I made you cheat on your boyfriend with me." he replied.

"I ruined your reputation." I countered. "I slapped you in public." he retorted. "I told the newspapers we made a sex tape." I said. "i made you cry because you used to do BDSM." he replied. "I Ditched out on our wedding & made you go to Vegas instead!" I shouted. "I punched your friend in the face & locked you out of your own room." he growled. "I didn't want any of my friends to know about you." I shot back.

"I got you stabbed." he said. "aw natty, that wasnt your fault." I said as I crawled into his lap. "yes it was, I still blame myself for it." he whispered. "aw baby." I gushed and cupped his face in my hands. "I didnt know, I thought you were over it, I thought you knew it wasn't your fault." I whispered.

"but it is, If I hadn't cheated on you.." he started. "Nathan, you were drunk, I forgave you." I said, he sighed. "fine, if I hadn't forced you to cheat on Harry, we wouldn't have gotten in that fight. I wouldn't have left and you wouldn't have come after me, you're be fine, you'd be happy with Harry." he said.

"Nathan, I would have been happy with Harry." I said and I saw the pain in his eyes. "but I don't just want to be happy, I want to be with you. You can make me more then happy Nathan, and don't you ever doubt what you've done, I chose you because I love you Nathan." I said. "but I've done you so much wrong, I've hurt you so much." he whispered.

" I've hurt you to Nathan, but we've moved on, we're over it, forgive and forget baby." I said and kissed him. "don't blame yourself from me getting hurt, it'd not like I died, I forgave you which means you need to forgive yourself." I said and kissed him again.

We started making out on the chair and after a while he pulled back breathless. "ok, I forgive myself." he said. "good boy nathy bear." I said and kissed his nose. "wait what the fuck just happened?" asked Dylan. "uhm, nothin." I said, shit I forgot we had an audience, this just got really, really awkward.