Chapter 27

When I woke up I was alone. I poured and looked around, nothing. I stood up and walked down the bus and found most everyone was passed out. It was pitch black outside the bus and I frowned ever more. I looked at the clock, three am. Oh shit I'd missed their show. I sat on the couch and Nathan came out with the guys. They'd been eating downstairs, they all sat and Nathan sat across from me. "hi nath." I said. "hey Ellen." he replied, we all started having small talk, nothing Important, they never talked about anything important, it was great.

After a while they started cooking and we all chilled. Nathan sat next to me and and handed me a burger and we started eating. Once we were done I leaned over and kissed him. He gave me a little kiss back and nothing more. I frowned, that was weird. Usually Nathan was the incredibly frisky one and I had to break off the kiss for fear of being smacked by Maggie, who always seemed to know when we were getting it on.

I frowned at him, but he just gave me a smile. "when we get to Ibiza the boys and I are Gunna go out." he said. "oh cool, where are we going?" I asked. "oh, sorry Ellen, just us. We gotta do promoting and stuff." said Nathan, I shrugged. "sure." I said, but it was weird. He usually loved To have me with him, maybe he just wanted a guys night.

"well, I'm Gunna go out chill with Maggie." i said, then said g'night and went to find Maggie.