Chapter 81 part 1

ok, so this chapter is going to be long as fuckbecause it has like four different parts, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!

********

ellens pov

"bye Nathan." I said for the hundredth time as I played with his hair. "bye Ellen." he replied as he ran his thumbs over my hips. "I guess I have to go." I whispered, he nodded. "I guess so." he sighed, neither of us moved. Nathan was sitting in the drivers seat of his rented mustang as I straddled him.

We had been like that for nearly five minutes, saying bye, but never leaving. I had my hands wound in his hair that I loved so much and his hands were running up and down my sides under my shirt. "ten minutes before school starts." I whispered, he nodded. "let's just stay here." he said, I nodded and buried my head into his neck and breathed in his smell.

"Nathan, I'm going to miss you." I muttered against his skin. "it's only a while." he answered, I sighed. His car was parked in the front of the school, all the other cars were dropping off kids and then leaving, going around us because we weren't moving. As I pulled back and looked at him, I had an idea.

"Nathan, stay here, I'll be back in a few minutes." I said, he nodded. I looked into his eyes and kissed him, then opened the door and slid out of his lap. I ran into the school and into the front office. I slipped into mr.annons office cause he was nice and he smiled at me. "morning Ellen." he said. "good morning, I've got a question." I said.

"what is it?" he asked. "I have a boy with me today, he's British and I was wondering if he could shadow me." I said, he nodded. "fill out some paperwork and he can shadow you next week." he answered cheerfully. "but, he's only here for today and maybe tomorrow." I said, he sighed.

"ok, only because you were so good last year, I don't want any trouble." he said, I nodded. "I swear there won't be." I swore, he grabbed a pass and wrote on it. "there you go ellen, welcome back." he said, I nodded and walked out. I looked at the pass. 'Ellen will have a shadow in her class for august 30th and august 31st. I ran outside and jumped into the front seat. "you can stay!" I shouted, he grinned.

"now, drive." I ordered, he started the car and we turned right and passed the buss platform. "stay." I ordered as I jumped out. "Chris!" I shouted as I ran into the auto shop. "yes?" he asked. "where can I park my car?" I asked. "to the left of the autoshop." he said, I nodded and got back in the Car. We went over and Nathan parked, then we both got out.

"come on." I said, then stopped and looked at him. Just wanted to make sure we didn't end up going in with us just in boxers, yes, it had happened before. I had on bright green Jean shorts, a grey Mickey mouse British flag top and black suede, silver studded high tops. Nathan had on these awesome gold and red shoes, black jeans, a black shirt that said 'let's get wasted' and a purple batman hat that I'd gotten him.

"alright, we look fine." I said, he laughed and took my hand. We walked into the school, so many kids. As we walked down the hall everyone was checking Nathan out. See it being the first day of school, everyone checks out the new kids, girls to see who they could date and guys to check out their competition.

Everyone was really staring at him, because, well, let's just say the hot guy bar at my school, is really, really low, so Nathan was way hotter then everyone, there were just no attractive guys at my school. "ELLEN!" screamed Kim, I let go of nathans hand as she grabbed me in a hug. I smiled.

Kim was about my height, an inch or two taller. She'd dyed her shoulder length straight hair black and had brown eyes. She wasn't overweight and wasnt super skinny, she was in the middle. "how have you been how was your su....whoa, is that Nathan Sykes?" she asked, I looked over my shoulder and saw Nathan giving us a sheepish smile.