Chapter 61

Alright, so in this chapter i tell Nathan how I got all those scars on my stomach and a few on my thighs. And ya, that is really how I got those scars. Don't judge me, I grew up in a slutty private school and started doing things really young and this is what I ended up doing, but I don't do it anymore.

Enjoy, vote, comment and fan x

****************

Waking up in a hammock, is not the easiest thing to deal with, let's just say that. Cause when I woke I looked at Nathan. "morning." I said. "again, you woke up first, are you sick?" he asked, I chuckled. "I know you always have to wake me, it's just there's so much cooking bacon I can't help but to wake up." I said, he chuckled and I scooted from under his arm to get up and squealed when the hammock tilted, dumping me onto the floor and causing Nathan to fall on top of me.

"ow!" I moaned. "you weight a ton." I groaned, he rolled off and laid there. "I guess that's one way to wake up." he said, I giggled and poked his nose. "yes, it is." I said. "come on, let's go." I said. "go where?" he asked. "as Maggie would say, on an adventure!" I screamed, he laughed and I got up. He stood up after me and raised his eyebrows. "so, where exactly is this adventure going to take us?" he asked, I shrugged. "everywhere, anywhere, the possibilities are endless." I said, he laughed and I left a note.

'went on an adventure' then we walked down the road. "so, what kind of adventure is this?" he asked "an adventurey one." I said. "that's not very helpful." he replied. "just, shut up." I said and kissed him, then ran off down the road. He laughed and chased after me. We got to the beach and walked down it for miles. "so, that forest looks awesome." I said and took his hand, pulling him into the woods.

We walked for a while and laughed and listened to music and then I found this little cove with rocks around it and oh my god it was beautiful. "race you in." I whispered and started towards it. "we dont have swim suits." he shouted after me. "so?" I shouted, then pushed off my shorts and shirt, then ran into the water in my underwear and bra.

I turned and saw Nathan standing on the beach with a smile. "come on, you chicken?" I asked, he smirked and pulled off his shirt and shorts. Then he ran in his boxers and I swam away from him. He eventually caught me and pulled me to a stop. We playing in the water for hours until we were pruney and I crawled out onto a big rock.

Nathan climbed up after me and collapsed beside me. I laid on my back and sighed, resting my head on the rock. Nathan laid on his stomach and faced my stomach so we looked like a big T. "that was great." he said. "ya, it was." I said as I looked up at the sun, it must be about three in the afternoon, which means we left camp at like noon, nice. Nathan touched my stomach and I looked down to find him tracing the various scars on my stomach and thighs.

"ready to tell me what happened?" he asked, I sighed. He leaned in and kissed my stomach. "please." he whispered. "swear you won't be mad." I asked, he looked up at me. "I cant promise that, and I can't promise that I won't get whoever the fuck did this to you." he said calmly. "Nathan, that's the problem." I moaned. "what's the problem?" he asked. "that, you're going to go after who did it to me." I said. "so someone did do this to you, someone hurt you." he whispered.

"well...yes and no." I said, my voice pained. "what does that mean?" he asked. "I...I...I just don't know how you're Gunna react." I whimpered. "whoever hurt you, it wasn't your fault." he said. "yes it was." I replied. "no, they say sometimes rape victims think it's their fault, but it's not your fault, it's his." said Nathan, I gaped. "you think I got raped?" I asked, he just stared. "you didn't?" he asked.

"Nathan! I was a virgin." I hissed. "you know that, you took it." I said. "oh...I didn't think about that." he whispered. "then, what happened?" he asked, I looked at him and knew I had to tell him. I loved him and I couldnt live my life not telling him. Maybe he'd think I was a freak, maybe he'd break up with me, maybe.,,I don't know. But I knew I had to tell him.

"Nathan, I wasn't raped." I started. "this was done with my permission." I said. " baby, you cut yourself?" he asked, I shook my head. "no..it....I..." I stammered, then trailed off. "baby, whatever happened, you can tell me." he said. "it's ok, whatever happened it was in the past. I love you, no matter what it is." he said. "a few scars are nothing, who cares." he said.

"i do love you Ellen and I'll always love you." he said, I sighed. "sometimes things happen, but you deal with me and all my shit and the fans and the hate, so im sure i can deal with whatever this is." he said with a smile. I HAD to tell him, i couldnt not.The easiest way to do this, the song. "you know Rihannas song 'S&M'?" I asked, he nodded. "I did that and that's how I got these scars.".....

He just stared at me. "I never had sex but, it's just such a rush and god it's fun. I've never felt as amazing as when I'm doing it. It makes me feel mortal, its a rush, knowing you could get seriously hurt, killed even, but trusting your partner not to push it, oh my god I've never felt anything like it. I stopped, I swear, I stopped a bit before I met you and I don't need to do it, it's just amazing..." I started going faster so he wouldn't interrupt. "it's hard to understand if you haven't tried it, but, it's just so fantastic and the adrenaline rush is like nothing else I'm sorry, but doing that is how I got these scars." .

********

ok, I got a few comment about people being confused as to how she got the scars, just Wikipedia BDSM and read that, it explains everything. that's what I used to do. Just mild stuff and there's still scars from it that'll never go away. I don't do it anymore