Chapter 81 part 3

"who is it?" asked Nathan as I opened the door to the change room. "locker check boys!" I said in the best man voice I could. "Jesus!" shouted Nathan and I heard him run. "Nath, calm down it's me." I said. "you bitch! I thought your teacher was coming in." he said as I turned the corner and saw him half way to the towels.

"sorry, I couldn't resist." I said as I went back over and stepped under the shower. "really? Axe? That's for guys." chuckled Nathan. "ya, but it's shinny as fuck." I said. "really it I...whoa." he whispered as he squeezed some into his hand. It was bright sparkly gold. "that's why I use axe shampoo and conditioner." I said

"it's awesome." he said, I squished some into my hand and started rubbing it into his hair. "Nath get on your knees you're to tall." I moaned, he chuckled and knelt down. I put a bunch in his hair and started massaging his hair. "I am going to miss your hair." I sighed, he reached out and pulled my hips against his shoulders and kissed my stomach.

"mhm." he mumbled against my skin. I just kept washing his hair as he kissed down to the side of my hip and i shivered. I rinsed his hair out and then grabbed the bottle of conditioner. It was bright shinny red and I ran my fingers coated with it through his hair. "how long till next period?" he asked. "I have no idea, maybe ten minutes." I said.

"we have enough time." he said and stuck his thumbs into my panties. The bell rang at that moment and Nathan growled. "you can be late, ignore it." he said and went back to sucking on my hip. I wound my fingers through his hair and pulled him harder against me. The door opened and we both froze. "ya, biology is the worst I'm getting such a bad whoa..." Ronny trailed off from what he was saying as I saw him and the other kids in my gym class walk in.

Ronny, Dylan, Jackson, Kevin and Matt were all standing in the locker staring at us. "please tell me that isn't the teacher." whispered Nathan. "nope, it's the kids in my class." I sighed. "what is going on in here?" asked Dylan. "would you believe me if I said nothing?" I asked. "no." said Ronny who started laughing.

"this is really funny." he said. "please don't tell the teachers." I begged. "we won't, relax." said dylan. "well, that's something special to see." laughed jackson. "Nathan get up." I said, Nathan grumbled but stood up and washed his hair out. I looked at the guys and sighed. "I'm, uh, just going to go to the girls locker room." I said. "meet me in the gym Nathan." I said as I went to the door. I checked and no one was in the hallway.

I ran across and into the girls room. Pauline, Hanna and neshama were all there. "Ellen where have you been and where are your clothes?" asked Pauline. "I was with Nathan." I sighed and changed not my gym clothes.

Once I changed I went into the gym and the guys were waiting there. "we're playing tennis, so come on." said the teacher, we all grabbed tennis rackets and started down to the tennis courts. I took nathans hand and walked. "so, you know how to play tennis?" I asked. "I'm an expert." he said, I laughed. "alright, sure mr.Sykes, whatever you say." I laughed.

We got to the courts and I went to one side while Nath took the other. The other kids in the class grabbed their own courts and started playing. I served the ball and it hit Nathan right in the nuts. He cried out and fell to his knees. I laughed so hard that I literally fell over onto the ground. I was rolling around laughing and grabbed my chest as I hollered in laughter.

"it's not funny." moaned Nathan. "yes....yes...it is..." I managed to stutter between my laughter. "shut up." he groaned and threw a ball at me. It hit my shoulder but I just laughed it off. When I finally got back up Nathan was glaring at me. "expert huh?" I asked, he grumbled but started playing around. We hit the ball back and forth for a while, mostly missing, but it was really fun.

After a while we just decided it was to hot and we laid down together. Everyone else had stopped playing and we were all just sitting around and talking. "wanna do something fun tonight?" I asked. "like what?" he asked me. "well, Liam and a few other guys were Gunna go chill in the woods, wanna come? We can just chill and roast marshmallow." I said. "sure, sounds fun." he said.

I nodded. "cool." I said as I texted Liam telling him I'd be there by eleven. "will they all be high?" he asked, I nodded. "that should be fun for wanted Wednesday." he said. "you know, Maggie and i have always wanted to YouTube, but we've always been to boring, but now that girls actually care about us, I'm going to do it." I said.

"try and be appropriate." he said, then we looked at each other and both burst out laughing. "well, I know I will be watching that everyday." he said. "I'll probably just take little flips and put em on YouTube." I said. "and I'll watch them." he said. "why?" I asked. "cause most of the time you don't wear enough clothes." he said, I giggled.

"sorry." I said. "don't be, you should make a private channel for me with less clothes." he said, I laughed. "oh Nathan are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" I asked. "I'm Gunna write what I want you to do to me in a letter, oh a love letter." he sang and I grinned. "but you mean pictures." I said, he shrugged. "didn't know a song for that." he admitted.

"come on guys, time to go back to the school." said the teacher, we all stood up and walked up the small hill out back and went inside the school. The bell rang and I went into biology class. We were doing a lab so i went to the back work table and started working. Nathan hopped up onto the counter and I sighed, no stools left.

I knelt down on the floor and started writing on the counter. "you know, with you kneeling in front of the counter and me sitting on it, I'm at the perfect Height for you to blow me." he said, I looked over at him and realized he was right. "you you are." I said and rested one of my hands on his knee. "but I've got to work." I said.

"oh come on please love." he begged. "Nathan." I sighed and he pouted. "please baby." he persisted, I sighed. "oh come on, you know I need you, only you can make me feel so great love." he whispered as he ran his fingers through my head.

I looked up at him and he gave me a grin. "you know I love it when you blow me, you'e so good at it and it makes me really happy, please love, please." he begged. "why are you so desperate for one now?" I asked. "because tomorrow I'm leaving! It was a nice treat that I can stay with you for an extra two days but then I'm gone for months and I won't get any." he said.

I sighed and looked up at him. "move to the edge of the counter." I said, Nathan sat with his butt right on the edge of the counter and looked at me. "don't make any noise got it?" I asked, he nodded quickly. "nathan I'm serious, not a single sound." I said, again he nodded. I looked around.

No one could see me from around Nathan. "if anyone comes you have to swear you'll stop me." I said, he nodded. I reached up and undid his belt and unzipped his fly. I freed him from his pants them looked into his face. "you know, im not really in the mood, I don't think I will." I said, he frowned and his whole face went ridged. "you wouldnt." he said. "sorry, not feeling it." I said. "Ellen don't you dare." he hissed, I grinned.

"kidding." I said, he blew out his breath. "I literally died on the inside a little bit." he whispered, I grinned. "aw you know I'd never do that to Keith." I said indignantly, he chuckled and leaned back on the wall. "well, enough suspense, please Ellen." he begged again, I nodded. "alright, but you owe me." I said. "anything." he replied, I nodded and went down on him in my bio class.

*************

like it? Comment vote and fan and don't forget to check out my other Nathan Sykes fanfic 'Recovery' and keep your eyes open cause I think I'll be putting up a new book real soon. Also remember, the more comments the faster I'll update x