Chapter 15

I stared at the screen and basically drooled. "god dam the things I would do to that boy." I said as I watched Eric northman strut across the tv. "I wish godric hadn't died." said Maggie sadly. "ya, poor godric." I said. "but Eric is still here and he is a yummy, yummy boy." I added. "aww!" shouted Maggie as a girl took her shirt off.

"she has small titties." I said. "aww, why would you say that?" shouted Maggie, I just laughed. "well, erics not as hot as my sexy sloth but dam just to have him around, I'm not worthy." i said, Maggie didn't respond, I didn't really expect her to though.

"he could bite me anytime." I said, the door to the tour bus opened and I watched as everyone got on. Nathan, jay, tom, max, siva, kev, Martin, Ryan, Brian, Eric, Tucker, Dave-Dave, nick-Dave, nano and Kenny. They piled on and they all smelled like sweat and man. Jay grabbed Maggie in a hug and she shoved him off. "ew!" she shouted, jay laughed and plopped down on the couch next to her. "shut up!" I shouted.

"true blood!" I cried and watched. "we were listening." said Nathan, I looked at him. "how long?" I asked. "a minute." he said. "phew!" I said and wiped my brow. "thank god, you missed the really bad stuff." I said, he frowned. The guys went to the back of the bus and left us to watch. "what you watching?" asked Nathan. "true blood." I said, he sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"aw Nathan! You're covered in sweat." I moaned, he laughed "that is what happens when you preform in LA." he said and hugged me tighter. "Nathan!" I moaned, he laughed. "go shower!" I groaned. "join me." he said. "not when I could be watching Eric northman strut his stuff across the tv." I said. "babe,I'm right here!" he said, I laughed.

"ahh!" shouted Maggie and she clamped her hands over her eyes. "oh." said Nathan and jay at the same time as they looked at the screen. "Nathan!" I said and slapped him in the arm. "hey, you stared at naked Northman, I get to stare at hot naked girl." said Nathan, I laughed. "just like a guy." I said. "as soon as there's a naked girl, all eyes there." I said. "naked girl? Where?" asked Tom and I saw max, Tom and sivas heads poke out.

Followed by the rest of the crew. I rolled my eyes as they all watched. "I'm gunna go have a shower." I said, but didn't move. "Nathan?" I asked. "ya, uhu." he said absentmindedly, I got up and started out of the room. "Nathan want to join me in the shower?" I asked. "no." he said, not paying attention. I walked out and started towards the stairs.

"wait!" he shouted. "you want me to join you?" he asked. "to late!" I laughed. "that's not fair." he said. "well, you should have paid attention." I said, and walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I heard footsteps after me and closed the door fast. I heard Nathan at the door and smiled. "aw come on babe." he said, I leaned against the door. "sorry Nathan, you missed your chance." I said.

"please love, just open the door." he begged, I grinned. I turned and opened the door. I looked out at Nathan. He stood in the doorway, his shirt covered in sweat, hair plastered to his face yet he still managed to look absolutely adorable. "cause you asked so nicely." I said, he walked in and I pulled him to me and kissed him.

He backed me up until my back hit the wall and he deepened the kiss. His hands found my hips and he pressed against me as I wound my fingers through his hair. He pulled back and looked at me with a grin. "niiicleeey." he said, I smiled then kissed him again.