Chapter 78

FIRST OF ALL!!!!!!!! I added a new chapter!!!!!!!!!!! It's between chapter 76 & 77

http://www.wattpad.com/7194309-can-see-you-coming-nathan-sykes-%26-the-wanted

YOU HAVE TO GO READ IT OR ELSE LIFE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway here's the next chapter

*************

I woke up and moaned. Oh god my head hurt. I opened my eyes and scrunched them back closed because the light was hitting my eyes. "mmmmmmm!" I groaned. "shhh." hissed someone, I rolled over and found nathan next to me. "natty? What did we get up to last night?" I asked. "drinking, sh, head hurts." he moaned, I looked at him and saw just below his inner elbow a red and black tattoo that said 'Ellen Jean Sykes' in a heart.

I smiled and looked at mine, no more scar, just Nathan and I sighed. "natty where are we?" I asked. "sh, it doesn't matter." he said and kissed my forehead. "Nathan." I grumbled and slipped out of bed. I pulled on shorts and a shirt, then looked around. We were in a hotel somewhere and the blinds were closed.

I walked over and opened them. The sun hit my eyes and it hurt, but I looked. It seemed we were in a penthouse of a casino. I went and made tea, then took some pain pills and brought Nathan pills and tea. He took them and soon he was up and moving about. "we should call people, tell them where we are." I said, he chuckled. "what so funny?" I asked.

He just smiled and pulled me against him. "just the thought of everyone waiting for us at the alter and then not finding us, is hilarious." he said, I laughed. "yes, it is." I said and kissed him. "I'll call them, you have a shower." he said, I nodded and he let me go and I hopped in the shower. I washed and every time I saw the tattoo I smiled.

After nearly an hour in there, I got out and got dressed. "love, ive got to take you home today." he said, I moaned. "I don't want to go." I whimpered, he smiled. "and I don't want you to leave, but everyone's going to be here in like ten" he said, I smiled. "so we've got a bit of time?" I asked, he nodded.

I grinned at him and kissed him. He backtracked till he hit the couch and he sat down, pulling me into his lap. "after we go to your house, we leave on tour." he said, I sighed. "don't remind me." I said and kissed his neck. "ya, but we have today and then two days at your house before you start school." he said as I continued.

The door opened and I jumped off Nathan and saw everyone standing there. "let's go!" shouted Maggie. They all basically shoved us out the door and onto a bus. We started driving and I really, really didn't want to go. I was dreading this, dreading it. Hours later we stopped JFK airport and Tom, Max, siva and nareesha got on and left.

The bus started off to great barrington and I wanted to do everything to delay us. "I don't want to." I pouted like a three year old, Nathan looked at me and smiled. "Ellen, we'll get there no matter what. But then we have the rest of today, tomorrow and the next day." he said, I sighed and nodded. "I know." I moaned, I stayed just laying in his arms for hours, until the bus guy said it was time to get off.

I took a deep breath and looked at Maggie. "so, Maggie, jay staying here or at your house?" I asked, she looked at me nervously. "I think he should stay here, at least for tonight." she said, I nodded. "i love you." I said and hugged her. She left on the bus and we started walking down my driveway. I heard a bark and froze, maple. My red dog came running down the driveway screaming like ducktollers do and threw herself at me.

I caught her and hugged her as she spazzed out, it had been so long. "oh maple, I've missed you so much!" I shouted as I hugged her and she licked my face. She said hi to the boys like a three year old ADHD kid that had drank twelve cups of coffee. We walked down my quarter mile driveway till we arrived at my house.