The chapter between 50 & 51

ok, it's called the chapter between 50 and 51 because I wrote it a lot later. I've already written about eighty chapters and I wrote this one today, Maggie and I thought it was freaking hilarious and she told me to write what she was thinking, yes, that's what really goes on in her head, enjoy x

*****

Maggies p.o.v.

Jay and I went back to see ellen and Nathan making out while the other boys were on another couch listening to music and talking. "hi." I said and walked over and slapped Ellen in the back of the head, then sat on another couch. Jay sat down next to me and out his arm around my shoulder. Ellen just looked at me and rolled her eyes, Nathan pulled her onto his lap and she leaned against him.

"ok so we're going to be going to cape cod after we go back to ellens house and..." started jay and I started spacing out and got stuck in my own mind. 'ew, what's that smell? Oh, it's cooking meat, for the beasts that are Ellen and Nathan. They're so freaking frisky all the time, like frisky the seal. It's never to early for frisky' and I laughed by accident. 'frisky-cape cod, cape cod-turtle ring, turtle ring-shiny, ellens brother staying in the wood-pot, pot-how you spot a pot head, how you spot a pot head-nigahija, nigahija-abdc, abdc-dance moms, dance moms-just a flash of fat and titties

Oh look that's a tree! The bus is going through a forest, I wonder where we are. We must be not that far from jays house. Jay bird, hhm, LLAMA DINOSAUR!!!! HES A LAMASAUR!!! he has buck teeth, he's beautiful. "Maggie!" said someone and I jumped and fell off the couch onto the floor. Everyone laughed as I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. "you space out to much." said jay.

"don't make fun of me." I pouted. "I love it." he said, I sighed. "if only you had a good puppy dog voice." I said, Ellen laughed. "I think he does, he uses it when he talks to you." she said, oh, really? "so anyway, cape cod." started siva. "hey!!!" I shouted. "by saying that you said I'm a dog!" I shouted at Ellen finally getting it.

"took you long enough." she joked. "you!" I shouted and started over to slap her in the back of the head. She pulled her hand away from where it had been on the crotch of nathans jeans and held it up. "penis hand!" she shouted and started towards me. I squealed and ran down the hallway of the bus with her chasing me. "stop!" I shrieked, then got to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and opened it.

I turned and pointed it at her and she stopped. We just stayed there, me holding a banana at her and she holding her tainted hand at me. "put that banana down!" she shouted. "never!" I replied, oh I sounded like a pirate, cool. I spaced back in and looked at her. "put your keith hand down." I said. "put the banana down." she retorted.

"you first." I shot back. "no, you first!" she said, then there was silence for a while. "looks like we're at a draw." she said. "never!" I shouted again and jabbed for her. She shrieked and ran down the bus. I chased her as she passed the boys, then she stopped and turned. She had a condom in her hand and I froze. "put that down!" I said. "make me." she smirked.

"I will stab you with this banana!" I shouted, she backed up a bit, then looked to the side and threw the condom at me. I screamed and she jumped away. When I spazzmed enough and got it off I looked at her and saw she was rubbing Nathans crotch with both her hands. Then she turned and jumped for me. "ahhhhhh!!!! For narnia!!!!!!!" I shouted and i stabbed her in the cheek with the banana while I felt her hands touch my cheeks and she started rubbing all over my face with her hands while I smudged the banana all over hers.

We heard laughter and we both froze. "dam, you two are such great youtube people." laughed jay and we turned our heads and saw both Nathan and jay recording it. I looked at Ellen and saw she had a mischievous glint in her eyes, we were thinking the same thing. We turned towards the boy and Ellen jumped on Nathan and got banana all over him. I walked over to jay and stuck the banana on his nose and wiped it all over his face.

I heard more laughter and saw Tom and max leaning over toms phone laughing as they Recorded. "I need a shower to get this shit off me!" shrieked Ellen as she ran down the bus. Nathan got up and followed her with Tom and max shouting get it in. I rolled my Eyes and looked at jay who was giving me a weird look.

"sorry." I said, he just laughed and got up. He grabbed wet clothes and we got the banana off us. "i want a shower." moaned jay. "sorry, you know Ellen and Nathan, they spend more time in the shower then all of us put together." I said, jay shrugged. "ah well, I still need payback for stabbing me with a banana." he said. "wha...." I started, then his lips crashed into mine.

I froze for a second, then kissed him back