Chapter 24

Nathans p.o.v. To be different and special

******

The girl who Ellen had brought over, Jenny, was just giving Ellen a hug and she pulled on the rest of her clothes. "see you around Girly." she said cheerfully then said bye to me. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and held it open for Ellen and Jenny as they walked out. "I'll see you around Jenny." said Ellen, then Jenny waved bye and walked off the bus.

I smiled and pulled Ellen against me. "dam, that was the best fucking birthday present in the world." I said and she giggled. "I hoped you would think so." she said, I just grinned and kissed her neck. "ya, I don't know how anyone could possibly top that." I added, and they sure as hell couldn't. She laughed. "challenge accepted." she said.

I smiled. "yes." I whispered. "so, that seemed fun." said max, I watched as Ellen blushed and I realized I was to. "yes, it was." I said, then walked back into the room and grabbed my shirt, pulling it on. When I turned I saw Ellen had walked out of the room, when I looked I didn't see her. I assumed she was doing one of four things.

1 Sleeping in some random ass uncomfortable place, 2 Eating something like a sex fiend, 3 doing some random ass shit that was crazy as hell and weird, or 4 with me. I looked around the kitchen, she wasn't there, so I did have one way to find her. "bacon!" I called, I heard running. "where?" shouted Ellen as she slid across the marble floor in socks.

She had clearly been in the middle of changing because she was in her bikini top and a skirt, that I could clearly tell she didn't have underwear on under it, and she had knee high socks on. "sorry love, no bacon." I said, she turned to me slowly and I backed up. "Nathan." she growled. "don't kill me kitty." I pleaded, she blushed and I grinned at her.

"kitty." I said, she blushed even more. "yes! I have the power to make you blush." I said cheerfully and pulled her closer to me. "I bet I have the power to." she said, then looked at me and a wicked grin spread across her face. "puddie tat." she said, like tweety bird. I shoved her away. "get out." I said and pointed, she laughed.

"sorry whiskers." she said playfully, then skipped out giggling. I grinned and blushed, dam she knew how to mess with me. "so, was that better then the playboy mansion?" asked max, I nodded. "soooooo much better." I said with a laugh, then went upstairs and grabbed my stuff. I pulled on a pair of jeans and a loose white shirt.

I went back down and got off the bus with the boys. I went inside the theater and we started sound check. I laid down on my stomach and looked at the ceiling as I sang. We were now in santiago chili, tomorrow we'd travel and then the day after that we'd be in madrid Spain. I watched as Ellen came on stage and laid down next to me. It was great really, everything was fitting together and everything was working out perfectly.

I took ellens hand and she smiled at me, I grinned back and we finished the rehearsal and did the show. Then we got on a plane and I cuddled up with Ellen and I fell asleep soundly beside her.