Chapter 63

I looked at Maggie, nearly in tears at this point. "I fucked it up." I whimpered. "no, just relax." said Maggie. "relax? He hasn't said a word to me since I told him." I sobbed. "what the fuck am I Gunna do. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, what if I lose him." I whimpered. "you won't." said Maggie. "and if you do, we'll get him back." she said, I smiled even though there were tears streaming down my cheeks.

She always knew how to make me smile. "Ellen!" I heard Nathan shouted, I froze mid step and Maggie walked into me. I turned and saw Nathan running down the beach towards me. He stopped in front of me and neither of us said anything. "can Ellen and I talk alone?" asked Nathan. "already gone!" said Maggie as she ran down the beach towards jay.

"listen..." we both said at the same time. "you first." he said. "I...didn't have anything to say, I just thought it seemed like the right thing to do." I said, he smiled and I saw he started to reach out to touch me, then stopped himself. "Ellen, I'm sorry about How I acted." he stammered. "I shouldn't have been so mean. I get it was hard for you to tell me that." he started.

"I...I don't understand how you liked that, but...but im not going to leave you because of it." he said, a wave of relief shot through me. "I get if you don't want me, cause I don't do it. If I'm not Enough..." he started, but I interrupted him. "Nathan, sh, you are enough. I put That behind me, never to be spoken of again. I didn't know I'd get scars." I said. "so, you'll still be my girlfriend?" he asked, I nodded.

"I thought you'd break up with me." I admitted, he shook his head and finally reached over to me. He brushed my tears off my cheeks and pulled me against him in a hug. "I would never." he said and rested his chin on my head, while I rested mine on his chest. "natty, why did you freak at first?" I asked. "well, I...I just got so angry Thinking of people doing that to you." he said, I smiled.

"don't worry, I'm still alive." I said. "ya, but no one should ever touch a girl like that." he said and pulled away a bit so I could look at him. He kept his hands on my shoulders and stared down at me. "it just, when I think of someone hurting you, all I want to do is defend you. But I didn't know how to defend you from this." he admitted. "aww natty." I said and he gave me a cute half grin.

"sappy, I know." he said, I smiled. "but it's cute." I said and kissed him. His hands slid down my back and he grabbed my hips and pulled me against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wound my fingers through his hair. "Nathan, I really do love you." I said when I finally pulled back. He smiled and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you two." he said, then kissed me again and hooked his thumbs under the bottoms on my bikini. I grinned into the kiss and pulled him harder against me.