Chapter 26

I woke up and my head was pounding. "oh god." I moaned and I heard an answering groan. I rolled over and saw Nathan laying behind me. "Nathan." I moaned. "what?" he asked sleepily. "where are we?" I asked, he shrugged and laid his head on my chest. I looked around, wherever we were, it looked sketchy as hell. "Nathan, get up." I mumbled. "no." he said, then put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him and muzzled my neck.

"nathan, what time is it?' I asked, "who cares as long as I'm here with you." he whispered against my neck. He always said stuff like this after he got drunk. I pulled out my phone, it was nearly noon. "shit." I whispered, we were supposed to be on the bus by nine, wait, we had a day off yesterday, so as long as I got Nathan to the show I couldn't be blamed. Yay!

"come on babe, get up." I said, he just snuggled closer and wouldn't let me up. I went on twitter. '@Jaythewanted, you owe me from when I drunkenly picked you up at that party, well, I need you to pick me and drunk nath up at....uh....let me find out.' I tweeted, then I shoved Nathan off and got up. I looked at myself and sighed. I was in a bikini and covered in glow in the dark paint. "how the fuck did we find a paint party in Paris?" I asked myself as I walked down a hall.

I found a man. "where are we?" I asked, he gave me an address and sent it to jay, then went back for Nathan. "come on." I said and lightly kicked him, he moaned but got up and followed me outside. We walked onto the street and I frowned as I saw we'd been in a tattoo parlor. This could not be good.

I waited and jay pulled up in a silver van, well, he wasn't driving, but I shoved Nathan inside and we got onto the bus. "where the fuck have you two been?" shouted kev, I shrugged. "not really sure." I admitted. "we got a bit to drunk." I said, then watched Nathan get on the bus. He was in boxers and covered in the same paint as I was. "come on, let's go clean up." I said, he nodded and I pulled him to the bathroom.

We got into the shower and started washing off all the paint. "oh shit" I whispered as I saw his arm. "Nathan, is that..." I started, he looked at it and shook His head. "god no Ellen, it's henna." he said with a grin. I sighed. "oh thank god." I said, he laughed and once we were washed we got out and wrapped towels around ourselves, then went to the bed.

I got dressed casually and looked up at the ceiling. "you know I love you right?" he asked, I smiled and nodded taking his hand. "I do Nathan, and I love you" I said, he smiled and kissed me. I gave myself to the kiss, just enjoying the moment, until I felt a hand grab my foot and I was pulled out of my bed and hit the floor. "ow." I said as I looked up at Maggie.

"do you have any idea how worried I was?!?!" she shouted. "sorry mom." I said looking down, then I settled in for the rant I knew was coming, but as she started jay came up behind her and picked her up. "oh let them be Maggie." he said, she started to object but he kissed her quiet and carried her out of the room.

"dodged a bullet there." I said, Nathan nodded and laughed. I crawled into bed with him and fell asleep in his arms, thinking about how perfect it was, just being with him and how much I didn't want my life to change. For once I felt like I belonged, I felt like I was exactly where I was supposed to be. No doubting who I was, what I was going to do. I had my future, Nathan. But I didn't want the future to come, I want to stay here, forever.