Chapter 65

We finally pulled our clothes back on and came back to the campfire. Everyone looked and Maggie grumbled. I just smiled as I plopped down next to Nathan and laid in the sand, extremely happy. "alright then, let's finish truth or dare." said max. "well, it's now just dare." I added, he nodded. "ya, lets play dare." he said, then clicked the next turn and it came up as max. "alright, describe your underwear." I said.

"it's fantastic underwear." he said. "ok, more." I said. "there's nothing there, that's why it's fantastic." he ended and Tom looked at him and pulled a face. "ya, ya, ya." he said, I laughed. "alright, jay, give a love bite to the player of your choice." I said, he grinned and Maggie pouted. "no!" she said but he grabbed her and pulled her over.

She screamed halfheartedly and he bit her lightly in the neck. "jay!" she said, he just chuckled. "you know you loved it!" I shouted. "next, Maggie lick the food of your choice off of toms neck." I said while cracking up. "all we've got is honey, for tea." said Nathan and threw her it. Maggie pouted, but leaned over and did it. Then rubbed her tongue trying to get it off while we all laughed.

"ok, nathan, caress maggies feet." I laughed, Nathan grumbled but reached over and did it begrudgingly. "well, it's me, attempt to stand on your head." I said, then jumped up and laughed. "this should be fun, Im top heavy." I said and propped myself on my head and tried to stand. I screamed as I fell forward and landed on Nathan. "stupid titties." I said, Nathan laughed. "I beg to disagree." he chuckled and we got more comfortable.

"Nathan, convince someone of the opposite sex to take off their shirt." I said, he looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. "natty..." I started. "I'll make you bacon and tea tomorrow." he said. "it's gone!" I said and pulled off my shirt, then laid back down on him. "Tom..." I Started, and read it. "ok, it says give us the sex talk and how babies are made." I said while laughing. "alright, well, most people, a guy and girl love each other, then they fuck and the guy sticks his dick in the girls vagina, then BOOM! Nine months later, baby time. But for others like me and max, we take it up the butt!" he said.

We all burst out laughing at this point and it was even better cause he was wasted. "ok, I guess that's alright, next, Maggie. "oh my god, yes, tell jay why he deserves a good spanking." I said, she glared at me. "it's the games choice, not mine!" I said. "fine, jay you deserve it because you scared me with a clown mask." she said matter of factly. "max, strip and leave nothing but your underwear." I Said, he blushed.

"as I said, I'm not wearing any." he said, I grinned. "to bad." I said, he grumbled and stripped, putting shirt in his lap. I grinned as I saw Tom reach over and started stroking maxs chest with the weirdest expression on his face. "alright, me again, drop my pants, of course." I said and pulled my pants off, so I was in a basically glow in the dark matching bright pink bra and underwear.

Nathan just chuckled and pulled me on top of him. "jay, give max a piggy back ride." I said Jay picked max up and because jay was drunk they ended up both falling into the sand. With max still naked, so it was pretty weird. "ok max, keep your finger in your nose till the next person goes." said, he moaned but did it. "alright Tom, BREAK DANCE!" I shouted, he jumped up and started doing the funniest and most horrible dance ever and when he finally sat back down we were all cracking up.

"ok, Maggie turn me on!" I said. "no." she said, then she had a lightbulb moment. "Nathan, take your shirt off and say nicely." said Maggie, Nathan did it then looked at me. "niiiiishleeeey." he said, I grinned and kissed him. "worked like a charm." i said. "ok, oh my god, yessss! Jaythan will be real. "I said "oh god, what is it?" moaned jay. "jay, you have to lick nathans tooth." I said, they both moaned. "do it!" I shouted, they leaned in and did and Maggie and I cheered.

"that was great!" I screamed. "oh my god Ellen, I found yours." said Maggie. "hump a pillow for two minutes." she laughed. "there isn't a pillow." I sighed, then looked around. "Nathan, wanna be my pillow?" I asked, he grinned. "I'm definitely drunnk enough for that." he said and grabbed me. We started humping and Maggie slapped her hands over her eyes

"Maggie! Your turn, drop your pants!" I shouted. "no." she said, I looked at jay and gave him a devious grin. He grabbed her and I pulled her shorts off. She screamed and I laughed and chucked them down the beach. "ok, natty, take any object and French kiss it passionately." I said. "well, an object, it can't be you." he said, I sighed over dramatically and he smiled. "SUGAR TABLET TIME!" he shouted and started motor boating. Maggie screamed and Nathan laughed.

He stopped finally when Maggie threw something at him, I think the bottle of Honey. "ok, I have to mime a mosquito and bite everyone." I grinned and knelt by max and lightly bit his neck, then lightly bit Tom, then lightly bit jay, then just nipped Maggie so I wouldn't actually hurt her. Then went over to Nathan and licked his neck, then bit down, a lot harder then I needed to and he yelped.

I laughed as I sat down and He rubbed his neck. "what was that for?" he moaned. "well, now it'll leave a mark for a few weeks." I said, he grinned and I looked at the next dare. "jay, we know you've been waiting for this, describe toms figure." I said. "he's fit and he's got a six pack and he is a skinny little runt that can fit in a closet." said jay and we all laughed.

"ok, Tom, ask ellens hand in marriage." said the game. "Ellen. Will you marry me?" asked Tom, I smiled. "yes Tom!" I shrieked and threw myself at him. He laughed and caught me in a hug as we both fell over. I laughed and sat up next to him. "max, caress jays face." I said, max started playing with jays ears. "ok, me again. I have to slap Nathan." I grinned and crawled over to him.

I knelt in front of him and he gave me a scared look. "are you really going to slap me?" he asked, I nodded and slapped him dead across the face. "ow!" he yelped, I kisses him. "don't be a sissy, it wasn't that hard." I said. "I know, it's more a reaction to say ow then that it really hurt." he said and I sat by him. "Nathan, give a body massage to Ellen." I said. "I am going to enjoy this." I said as I laid on my stomach.

Nathan laughed and started massaging my back. "I might fuck up your back, I don't know how to give a massage." he said. "Maggie, take your shirt off." I said while I kept getting a massage. Maggie grumbled but did it. "alright, jay, drunk soda out of Maggie belly button." I said, Maggie groaned. But jay put beer in her belly button and drank it.

"alright max, give Nathan an Eskimo kiss." I said, max and Nathan Eskimo kissed and it was adorable. I aww'd and sat down next to Nathan again. "okedokee, now I've got to, take a shot of ketchup?" I said, Tom threw the bottle, we had it for hotdogs and I filled up a shot glass and did it. "uhg, no worse then tequila i suppose." I said. "alright Nathan you've got to kiss each person in the game on the mouth." I said, he grumbled and looked at everyone.

He gave everyone an extremely quick kiss, then got to Me and actually kissed me. "tom! give Nathan a hug and kiss!" I shouted Tom did and I laughed cause Nathan was frowning at me. "I'm kissing a lot of people." he said, I just laughed And ruffled his hair. "ok, Maggie you have to play doctor with Me." I said, she frowned. "I don't get what that means." she said, then had another lightbulb moment.

She was sitting next to me so she looked at my face and Told me to open my mouth and and i did. "aw, I'm sorry Ellen, you're a slut and your sugar tables are really big." she said. "it's terminal." she said with a sigh and looked away, then burst out laughing as did I.

"you two are weird." said Nathan, I looked at him. "you love it." I Said, he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. "that's it guys, game over." I said, they grinned.

*****

comment, vot and fan!!!! X