Chapter 41

Jays p.o.v.

And I already got asked once, by the way thanks for the comment, if I was ending the book. I'm going to end it around chapter 100, cause I've already written 86 chapters and my friend wants it really really long. Please fan, comment and vote

****************

Was in a panic as I heard the sirens approaching. I was holding ellens hand and crying. "god dammit Ellen, wake the fuck up!" I shouted. "mate, you need to calm down." said Tom, I shrugged him off and looked at them. "I need space." said someone and I was about to yell, when I saw it was the paramedics. "what happened here?" asked one. "we don't know." said max calmly, he always was the daddy one.

I stood up and looked away, I couldn't stand this. Tom hugged me and tried to comfort me. "shit, he doesn't have a pulse." said one. "get the paddles!" he shouted, I froze, Nathan. I turned and started running, but when I got there I saw them over a man I didn't know. Ellen and Nathan were on beds in the ambulance. I jumped in and they nodded, then closed the doors and sped off.

"don't you two fucking die on me." I muttered under my breath. We got to the hospital and they were taken in. "sir, you cant go in there." said a nurse, I collapsed in a chair and put my head in my hands. God they couldn't die, they just fucking couldn't. Nathan and I have been best friends for over two years, brothers almost. And Ellen, she was the crazy, random ass girl we all loved as a sister and not to mention my girlfriends best mate. I don't know what Maggie would do if she died.

I jerked awake when someone tapped my arm. "sir, you can go in." said the nurse, I nodded and walked into the room. Nathan and Ellen were each in different beds, in hospital gowns and they were both asleep. I pulled a chair over and sat in between them. Tom, max and siva all walked in and sat down to.

Tom walked over and touched my shoulder. "we're going out for smokes, wanna join?" he asked, I nodded. "I'll be there in a minute." I said, he nodded then they all left. I found the doctor and he walked in. "can you tell me what's wrong with them?" I asked, he nodded and took the chart. "they both have injuries. The girl.." he started. ,Ellen." I quickly interrupted. "yes, Ellen, she got stabbed in the arm and stomach, as well as sprained her wrist. The boy, Nathan, he got beat up, sprained wrist, dislocated shoulder, bruised and fractured a few ribs, a bit of internal bleeding." he said.

"they'll both me fine after a while." he said, I nodded. "but the man that jumped them, he may not and I don't know how the girl will react when she finds out she may have killed someone." said the doctor sympathetically. Shit, Ellen killed someone? She threatened to kill us all the time but dam she'd clearly never do it, she loved us.

I walked outside where the boys were a lit up a cig and took a drag, I didn't smoke but I needed to calm m nerves. I explained to them what had happened and they nodded. "come on boys, I want to be there when they wake up." I said, they nodded. We walked back inside and to their room, I heard voices from inside and stopped.

"Ellen I'm sorry." said Nathan. "I love you, I'm so sorry I called you, I shouldnt have. I love you and I'm sorry I cheated on you." he ended. "I love you to Nathan, I always have, even when I was mad, even when I was with Harry, I never stopped loving you." she whispered. "I'm sorry for everything, I hope I can make you happy, I'll give you everything you could ever want." he said, then silence.

I waited for one of them to say something, then I heard a gasp. "oh fuck." growled nathan. "shit, I'm sorry." said Ellen quickly, then I heard rustling. "no!" shouted Nathan. "don't leave, I don't care how much it hurts, I just want to hold you." he moaned, I heard more rustling,then nothing. W waited, for minutes but when there was nothing else we walked in and saw Ellen in nathans bed, cuddled up with him. His arms around her hips and she straddled him and laid on his chest.

Their eyes were closed and they looked so happy. I sat in a chair, as did the other boys and we just waited in silence. After a while the doctor came in and looked at them. "they can't be in the same bed, it's bad for his ribs." he said and walked over, then I heard Nathan speak. "don't fucking touch her." he growled, sounding nothing like Nathan at all.