Chapter 34

harrys pov

I sighed as we left Sydney and got back on the bus and headed towards our next stop. Our last show in Australia. Then we went to the America it'll be really fun, Ellen says she doesn't now if she's going to the UK with the wanted or staying with me on our way to America. We'd all decided to get on one bus and the crew got on the other one.

I looked at the back and saw Ellen was sitting on one of the top bunks and Nathan was sitting next to her. The other boys were at the back of the bus, relaxing and laughing together. I wonder what Ellen and Nathan were taking about. I shrugged it off, it didn't really matter. I looked out the window, hoping life would just pass.

After a while the sun was shining right in my eyes so I walked to the back of the bus. I saw Ellen sitting with the boys and walked over to her. I sat down by her and put my arm around her shoulder. "hey love." I said and kissed her, she pulled back and gave me A smile. "so, we've go a show tonight, then we head Off to America." I said, Ellen nodded.

"I love America." she said cheerfully, I loved it when she was happy. She just looked so cute and she radiated joy. "can I have a beer Tom?" I asked, he threw me one and I caught it. "and guess what Ellen, tonight we're having a Bon fire on the beach." I said, she grinned. "with marshmallows?" she asked, I nodded. "yes Ellen, with marshmallows." I said and she got so excited. "I love them so much." she squealed. "panda." chuckled Nathan, Ellen looked at him and smiled.

"we're just going to stop by the hotel and drop our stuff off, then we're going to the beach." said jay, Ellen grinned. "I can't wait, nialler, Lou, hands off the marshmallows." said Ellen, I laughed. "ya boys, save some for us first." I added, they nodded.

Ellen looked over at me and I smiled, then leaned in and kissed her. She hesitated for a moment, then kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and it was great, she was a good kisser and I loved kissing her. Eventually she pulled back and leaned against the back of the couch.

hours later we arrive at the hotel. We got out and started up the stairs, Ellen and Nathan ran ahead into the elevator as always and it closed before any of us got there.