Chapter 66

By the way, I love this chapter so much. Cause I think this would happen a lot. I tend to bicker all the time, but a good kiss and a 'shut up' tend to help me stop. enjoy, please vote, fan and comment! X

**********

"see, this is what life's all about, doing crazy things." I said as I looked at the sky. I was laying on my back on the rocks with Nathan Beside me, Holding hands and staring at the blue sky. that didn't have a single cloud to ruin the splendor. "ya." he said, we'd gone rock climbing and once we had gotten up here we had just collapsed because it was so hot and we were both exhausted.

"I wonder how Maggie is?" I asked, Nathan shrugged. "jays with her so I'm sure she's fine." said Nathan, I nodded. "I know she's fine, but I'm sure she's bored." I added. "ya, probably, she isn't just content with sleeping and eating like you are." said Nathan.

I smiled. "no she is not." I said and we fell silent and watched the sky A while longer. "so, I was thinking, we're going to new York tomorrow, then back to London." he said, I nodded. "ya, I know." I said. "well, I was wondering if you wanted to come to Paris with me." he said. "Paris?" I asked, he nodded. "I just want to take you to Paris for a week." he added, I grinned. "Nathan, you want to take me to Paris cause it's the most generically romantic thing you can think of isn't it?" I asked, he blushed and nodded.

"well, we've already been to Paris." I said, he sighed. "that's right." he replied. "how about somewhere tropical." I said. "you know I love to party, I'd say Vegas but it's not vacationy." I added, there was silence for a few minutes while we thought. "got it!" said Nathan excitedly. "what is it?" I asked. "well, see m...wait, it's a surprise." he said, I frowned. "Nathan." I Begged, he just grinned and shook his head. "nope, surprise." he said.

I sighed and rested my head on his chest. "fine." I grumbled, he smiled. "we should go back soon." he said. "why?" I moaned. "cause the showers will close." he said, I smiled. "that will definitely get me moving." I said, he grinned. "not to fast." he said, then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He slid his hands down my back and grabbed my hips.

He pulled me over so I Was laying On top of him and I smiled. Nathan grinned and pulled back. "and another great picture." he said, I opened my eyes and saw he had his phone in his Hand, I sighed. "natty." I said, he grinned and put his phone on the rocks. "but anyway." he said and Kissed me again. He deepened the kiss and it started getting more intense and he started to roll over so He could be on top. "nath!" I shouted and shoved him back onto his back.

I sat up so I was straddling him And ran my fingers through my Hair. "that was close." I whispered. "what??" he said, I looked to the side that Nathan had tried to roll and he looked and grimaced. "o" he said as he saw if he'd rolled we would Have both fallen off the cliff. "good thing I'm strong." I said, he raised his eyebrows. "good thing I let you hold me down." he said. "did not." I said.

"did to." "did not" "did to." "did not!" I shouted and he rolled me over in the other Direction so I Was pinned below him on the rocks. he gave me a devious half grin, his face inches from mine. "did to." he said and I frowned. "no fair, I wasn't ready." I pouted and he laughed. "if I'd been ready I could ha..." I started, but he interrupted me. "shut up." he said and kissed me.

I let him kiss me and played with his hair and when we finally broke apart we were both breathless. "always the most effective way to make you stop talking." he said, I grinned. "you're Right about that." I said, he sat back on his heels and stood. He offed me his hand and helped me up. "now the difficult task of getting back down the rocks." I said.

"nope, remember we have to climb up that side of the cliffs, then go to the other side and jump off into the ocean." he said, I grinned. "good thing we're in swim suits." I said, he nodded and took my hand. "let's go." he said. "your phone!" I called. "oh." he said and grabbed it. "thank you, I don't know what I'd do if I lost this." he said and gave me a light kiss, then put the phone in his waterproof pocket and took my hand.

We walked across the cliff top and then I saw the ocean and a huge, drop down to it. "Nathan." I said worriedly. "scared?" he asked, I nodded. "I thought you live for today? Do the crazy shit." he said. "crazy, not life threatening." he said. "chicken." he said. "am not." I replied. "chicken!" he shouted and started walking like a chicken and bawking. "am not!" I said. "are to!" "am not!" "are to!" he said, we were at the cliff now and we stood side by side, our toes hanging off and I looked at the water below and swallowed.

"Ellen." he said, I turned to him and he kissed me. It wasnt a short kiss, but it wasn't really long. When he pulled away he smiled and slipped his phone back into his waterproof pocket. "Nathan if my bikini falls off." I grumbled, he laughed. "I will laugh hysterically at you." he said. "and when you do a belly flop I'll return the favor." I replied, he laughed and I grinned.

"well, if I do a belly flop I'm going to need mouth to mouth." he said, I giggled. "you are the worst flirt in the world." I said, he frowned. "and it is adorable." I said. "you're just stalling, chicken." he said with a grin. "am not!" I said indignantly. "are to!" "am not!" "are to!" he shouted, then I jumped.

I fell through the air then fell into the water and kicked back to the surface. "Ellen!" shouted Nathan. I surfaced and gave him a grin. "get in here!" I shouted, he laughed. "I didn't think you'd do it!" he shouted. "well I did, now get down here!" he smiled. "I'm scared!" he said. "why you little!" I shouted, he just laughed. "come on! Jump!" I shouted. "what do I get if I jump?" he asked.

"the feelings of pride that come with success!" I said. "bullshit!" he called, I smiled. "fine, come down here and I'll give you a kiss." I said, he smiled. "that's more like it." he said, then reached into his pocket and put his phone on the ground and propped it up on a rock. Then he jumped off and hit The water.

He surfaced and grinned at me. I was leaning against the rock and he swam over and put his hands on either side of me on the rocks. He smiled and looked at me. "I'll take that kiss now." he said, then leaned in. I took a deep breath and let go of the rock and pushed down. I went under the surface and swam under Nathan and then surfaced ten feet behind him.

I saw him kiss the rock and open his eyes and looked at me. Humor danced in his eyes as he turned and swam after me. I swam backwards, still looking at him. He lunged out and grabbed my foot and pulled me against him and kissed me. His arms locked around me as I deepened the kiss and we started making out.

I stopped kicking and we both went under and came up sputtering. "oops." I said, he just laughed and swam over to the rock and climbed out. I climbed out after him and we started up the steep path to the top of the cliff. Once we got there, he got his phone and we stood on the edge and he put his phone in his pocket. "alright, one....two....three." he said and we were supposed to jump together, but I stayed and watched as he hit the water.

He sputtered to the surface and I laughed at him. he pouted At me and I jumped in after him. He smiled and splashed me, then we started swimming. We swam around the cliff till we came to the beach and climbed out. "did you two enjoy the cliffs?" asked the woman working there. Nathan nodded and took the towel she offered.

He wrapped it around himself and I looked at him. "hey don't hog the towel." I said, he grinned. "make me." he said, I gave him a mischievous grin and threw myself at him. He tried to catch me but failed and we both fell to the ground and we wrestled for the towel. I got it off him but he rolled over and pinned me to the beach below him. He grinned at me and I struggled but got no where. "see, told you I let you pin me before." he said.

"did not!" "yes I did, I'm to strong." he said. "no you're not. I could flip you." I replied. "prove it." he said with a smile, I frowned. "I could if I tried..." I started. "shut up." he said and kissed me, I smiled and he eventually pulled back, then messed with his pocket. "see, I learned, we used to just keep doing that whole 'no you can't 'yes I can' thing forever, but now I know when to make you stop." he said, I nodded and kissed him.

He kissed me back and while he was distracted, I grabbed the towel and jumped up. "I win!" I said, he gave me a half smile from where he was on the beach and stood up and put his arm around my shoulder. "you two are really cute together." said the woman, I smiled. "thanks." I said, she just smiled and left. "come on, let get back to camp." said Nathan, I nodded and we walked up the beach and got in the van.

They drove us back and we got dropped at our site. "so, what do you want to do now?" I asked, he grinned. "last day in cape cod." I added. "oh, we'll think of something." he said and unzipped the tent and pulled me inside after him. Then zipped it up and his lips crashed into mine.