Chapter 88 & 89

ellens pov

"baby, do you have to go?" Nathan asked again. "yes, I don't want to go nath, but I don't have a choice." I sighed. "but, you told your parents you were coming with me." he said, I nodded. "I know babe, but if I don't go back and finish the school year I'm going to fail high school and I can't do that." i said and Nathan pouted. "don't be sad, you're coming to new York two different times in October, once in November, once in December AND you have christmas off. So I'll see you real soon." I said.

"I know, but, last time it was horrible without you, now what am I gonna do?" he asked, I grinned. "well, if you're talking about missing spending time with me, grab an angry and hungry hobo off the street and it'll be about the same. If you're talking about Keith missing me, have a lot of cold shower and jerk off a lot." I said and he burst out laughing.

"yup, just about covers it." he chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair. "but I don't think cold showers will cover it." he said and I sighed. "well, we could implement the LDCF rule." I said and he tensed up under me. "I'm really scared to know what that is." he whispered and I laughed. Nathan was laying on the floor with me on top of him while he propped his head on the couch, so I felt him tense up under me and it made his abs flex and I got uncomfortable.

"Nathan, stop tensing up, your stomach gets hard and it's uncomfortable to lay on you." I moaned and Nathan laughed. "wow, that's the first time I've ever heard anyone complain that I was getting fit." he chuckled. "I'm not complaining per say." I said. "ya, cause it's your fault anyway." he said. "how the fuck is it my fault? I'm lazier then YOU and that's saying something, iv never made you work out, not even once." I defended.

"you know how hard it is, to keep up with your insatiable appetite for me, in the weirdest places at all hours of the day?" he asked. "it's a fucking hard workout." he said. "oh, I'm sorry." I said and he burst out laughing. "who the fuck would apologize for that? And I look better now then I ever have before." he said, I grinned and nodded.

"ya, you look great nath, but it's uncomfortable to lay on you when you flex." I said "but anyway, if you really think you can't go that long then I can implement the LDCF rule." I said. "and what's that?" he asked. "ok, so I have this set of rules for relationships, like the cheating rule, the vegas night rule, the blackout rule and a bunch of others, I'll tell them to you later, but anyway the LDCF rule is the Long Distance Courtesy Fuck rule." I said.

"what does that mean?" he asked. "basically it's for couples in long distance relationships and the rule is every three months you're apart, you get one courtesy fuck from someone, it has to be a one night stand, no phone numbers exchanged, no nothing like that, just a fuck." I said and he started laughing.

"of course that's your rule." he chuckled. "do you want to do that or not?" I asked. "and for us, it's one month away, one fuck." I said, he sighed and looked at me. "alright, sure." he said and I grinned. "ok baby." I said and he kissed my forehead. "you are so chill, I fucking love it." he said, then wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"I'm going to take to the management and see if we can go to your place for Halloween." he said, I grinned and nodded. "please do." I said. "I have of leave right now and ask." he said. "go!" I shouted. "but if I don't get back in time, then you'll have left for your flight already." he whispered.

"Nathan.." I started. "no, promise me that you'll be here when I get back." he demanded. "but I..." I started. "please." he begged, I sighed and nodded. "I'll be right here." I said, he grinned and kissed me, then shot off. I laid on his bed and waited for him, I wasnt going anywhere.