Chapter 58

there's Internet at the hotel!!!!! Thank you wifi

*********

Jays pov

I scratched my head as I looked at the unfolded tent on the ground. "how...?" I started, Maggie scoffed and rolled her eyes. She made these long stick things and shoved them through and boom, there was a tent. I don't know how she did it, but sometimes she's just amazing like that.

I heard giggling and looked to see Nathan had tripped and fallen onto the ground. "and I thought I was the clumsy o..." I started, then took a step and face planted into the ground. The were howls of laughter from all the boys and i grumbled and stood back up. "alright, that's enough." I pouted, they just laughed harder as I watched Ellen and Nathan pitch the tent. Ellen jumped in and put a lamp up then spray painted the whole thing bright pink.

"that looks awesome." said Nathan. "ya, have fun!" shouted Tom and max as They started rubbing their thighs. Ellen giggled. "ok." she said and pulled Nathan into the tent. They started making out. "close the tent." she ordered. "are you serious?" he asked. "yup, if a spider gets in here, you're in the doghouse for a week." she said and I had to bite my tongue to stop from laughing.

Nathan grumbled and closed the tent, then she put her arms around him and they started kissing again. "Ellen." groaned Maggie, he pulled her shirt off. "turn the light off! We can see your shadows!" shrieked Maggie, I chuckled, as Ellen cursed and turned off the lamp. I laughed as Maggie buried her head into My side. "I don't wanna see, hear or anything, about that." she groaned.

I just laughed and hugged her. "don't worry love." I said as I opened the tent and went inside. I slipped under the covers and she cuddled up with me. "this is Gunna suck." said Maggie. "why?" I asked. "my pastor is right across the street and Ellen and nathan constantly go at it,they're going to get caught." she moaned, I laughed .

"so will we." i chuckled, she slapped my chest but she was grinning. "probably." she said. "yup, we're Gunna get caught." i said, she grinned and I pulled her in close to me. "go to sleep." I said, she sighed and snuggled close. "alright." she said then grabbed the blanket and pulled it around her and she curled into a ball. I smiled and curled around her then fell asleep.