Chapter 12

Once we arrived at the mall I met Michelle and she was really nice. "come on, show us." said shell, I shook my head. "no, it fits, it's ok." I said. "oh come on!" sighed Kelsey. "it's ok, you're fit come on." said nareesha. "nope." I said and took off the bikini and pulled on my jeans and shirt. I walked out and they huffed. "we shoved you ours." said Michelle, I nodded. "I know, but I'd rather not." I said, they shrugged and we continued shopping.

See, I had a bunch of scars of my stomach from...well...stuff.... And I didn't want them to see them. I don't know what the fuck I was going to do when we went swimming, but I'm sure i'd figure something out. we paid for the stuff we'd bought and I grinned cause I'd bought Maggie a bikini that was small and skimpy and she was going to kill me, but it would be so worth it.

We walked down the street and turned into the flat that had a few girls wait outside and when they saw us they jumped up. "sorry girls, the guys flew back to America this morning." said Kelsey, the girls sighed. "aw we missed them." moaned one, then another took her bag off her shoulder. "can you give this to them?" she asked, I nodded and took it.

"thanks girls, I'm sure you can meet them next time." I said, they nodded. "they'll be back here in mid august." I said. "but I can bring them the stuff when I go see them in a few days." I said, they nodded. "thank you." said one, I shrugged. "no problem." I said, then we went into the flat. I saw Maggie and she whipped around and looked at us. "hi." she said, her voice high pitched. "oh god, what did you break?" I asked. "nothing!" she said, way to quickly.

"Maggie..." I started. "I swear I didn't break anything, but if you happen to find a thirty two inch lizard you should probably tell me." she said,I sighed. "you lost Tia?" I asked. "jay id I could take her out whenever I wanted." she said defensively, I jumped onto the couch and laid down on my back. I sighed and closed my eyes. "shopping always tires me out." I sighed and fell asleep while the four girls tried to find neytiri.

I Woke up cause I felt something on my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Tia laying on my stomach and staring at me. "what the hell?" I asked, not really expecting an answer. Tia flicked her tongue over her nose and I sighed. "whatever." I said and closed my eyes, trying to go back asleep. "Ellen!" shouted Maggie and she slapped me in the head. "ow." I moaned.

I rubbed my head as Maggie picked up Tia. "iv been looking for her everywhere! How could you let me freak out?" she asked. "hey, ask Tia why she crawled onto me." I said and closed my eyes and went back to sleep.