Chapter 51

I was nervous as hell when the bus dropped Nathan and I off at a house. "don't worry, my moms cool and Jess will love you." said Nathan, I smiled and we walked to the door, it opened and a blond girl ran out and threw herself at Nathan. He laughed as they hugged and then looked at her. "how have you been Jess?" he asked, she grinned. "great." she said, then looked to me. "you must be Ellen." she said.

I nodded. "nathans told me a lot about you." she said. "good I hope." I said, she grinned. "nope." she said. "Jess that's not true!" shouted Nathan, we both ignored him. "good, then he's telling the truth." I said, she smiled and hugged me. "it wasn't bad, I just wanted to see if you were a prick." she said. "I'm Gunna like you." I said, she smiled and brought us inside.

Her mom was in the kitchen and she hugged me. "thank you for saving y boy." she said, I smiled. "no problem." I said. "mom, I'd like you to meet Ellen, my girlfriend." said Nathan as he took my hand.

"no need for such formal introductions nath, I know." said his mom, he nodded. "I know." he said. "so, I want you two to be safe alright? I put a box of condoms in your dresser." she said, I watched as nathans face flamed red and I'm sure mine was the same color. "mom!" he said, she sighed. "Nathan, I know you. You two are definitely having sex, but I want you to be safe, you don't need a kid right now, you've got a career and you're so young." she said to Nathan, then she turned to me

"I'm not saying he isn't going to have kids, just not yet, I'm sure you two will have great kids one day." she said, nathans face was so red it was great. "mom!" he moaned then pulled me down the hall and into his room. "if you want more exciting condoms ask!" she shouted as we closed the door. He leaned against it and sighed. "oh my god Ellen, I'm so sorry. My mom can just be a little..." he started. "frank, awesome." I finished, he nodded.

As promised there were condoms on the nightstand and i picked them up and my eyebrows went up. "Dam, don't really know how you can get much more adventurous then that." I said, Nathan chuckled. "my mom will find them, she can find anything like that." he said, I grinned and he came over to me and kissed me