Chapter 28

I found her sitting on a bed and I walked to her. I sat next to her and sighed. The bus stopped and the boys ran off. "Maggie, I think the boys want a guys night, what do you want to do?" I asked, she shrugged. "wanna go out and be tourists?" I asked, he nodded and grinned. We both pulled on bikinis and pulled Jean shorts and a shirt on over them, then ran out of the bus.

We walked around and took lots of cheesy pictures and bought stuff that we knew would break in like a week but that we'd have fun with it till then. We ran around with sparklers and I finally saw a bar. 'going for a drink in ibiza, i hope i remember tonight.' I tweeted, instantly I had a Bunch of replies and then I saw one from a famous person and smiled.

It was Harry, he and I had become really great friends since I met him a while back. It was great. 'don't drink to much, be careful, and wait, are you in Ibiza with The boys?' I grinned. 'yup, Ibiza won't know what hit it.' then started towards the bar. 'I'm there with My boys! What bar, ill meet you.' he tweeted, i DMed him the place and he said he'd be there soon. I pulled Maggie inside the bar and I made her do shots for a while until we were both pretty drunk.

We went and started dancing until I couldn't stand and I walked away. I heard laughter down the hall and started down it, then froze. I saw Nathan standing in the back of the hall. His thumbs in his pockets as a hot, half naked girl kissed him. He was all over her and I gaped. "son of a bitch." I growled, nathan shoved the girl away and saw me. "Ellen..." he started. "nope." I sai d, then turned and booked it down the hall.

"Ellen!" shouted Nathan as he chased me. 'almost here babe, the bus'll be out front in a few.' from Harry, and I shoved my phone in my pocket. I walked outside and Nathan grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Ellen, wait, let me explain." he said. "fine, explain." I said, he was quiet. He clearly hadn't expected me to listen because he didn't have anything to say. "who the fuck was that?" i asked, he shrugged. "a groupie." I growled.

"ya, well.." he started. "fuck off Nathan, you said you loved me." I said. "I do!" he said and pulled me to him and kissed me. I shoved him off and backed up. "fuck off Nathan." I repeated. "clearly not or else you wouldn't have had your tongue down another girls throat." I growled. "she doesn't mean anything to me." he said. "oh really? Then why touch her." I asked. "it was a mistake, I'm sorry." he said.

"fuck, off." I growled and started walking. "where are you going?" he asked. "away from you!" I screamed and saw the tour bus of one direction. it stopped and I jumped on with Nathan chasing me. "fuck off Nathan Sykes!" I screamed and slammed the door. "Ellen?" asked Harry. "drive." I said, the driver pulled off and Nathan was cursing and chasing the bus, until I lost sight of him I watched him run.

"Ellen what happened?" asked Louis, I looked and saw all the boys sitting in the lounge area. I threw myself at Harry and he caught me in a hug, "sh, sh, babe it's ok, tell me what happened?" asked Harry, I just cried on his shoulder. Louis pulled me off his lap and sat me In his. He took my shoulders in his hands and made me look at him. "no Ellen, stop crying and tell daddy direction everything." said Louis, I giggled.

Louis was like the max of one direction. I did, I told him everything. How I lost my virginity to Nathan, then how he said he loved me, how well It was going, then how I was him with his tongue Down another girls throat. "sh, it's alright love." said Harry. "well, I being daddy direction have concluded that he is a jackass and an idiot, the remedy is to eat lots of ice-cream, cuddle with us, let it all out, get drunk and forget about it." said Louis.

"not with spoons!" shouted niall, I laugh-sobbed and harry wiped the tears from my cheeks. "come on love, it's alright." he said, I sighed. "drinks!" shouted zayne as he came over with a bunch of bottles I smiled and grabbed the first one. "to Ellen." said Harry. "to me!" I shouted happily and we clinked our bottles, then kicked back.