Bonus Chapter

Unedited.
Mason's POV

"Oh my god just tell me already. Mason I'm with child!"She exclaimed in annoyance. I rolled my eyes and opened the door for her to slip in. 

"Baby have you ever heard of the word patience?"I mocked as I shut her door and rounded the car to slip into the drivers side.

"Have you heard of the word castrate?"She bluntly asked, I chuckled lightly as I leaned over the seat to buckle her in.

"Babe I'm pregnant not infirm"She giggled. I ignored her and leaned towards her stomach "Hey There darlings. Your mom is really stubborn isn't she?"

"I'm trying to surprise her and she has no patience, Please God forbid you kids come out as stubborn as her"I stifled a laughter when she tugged at my hair roughly.

"Ouch"I hissed when I finally looked into her eyes "Drive."I rolled my eyes and pulled the silk tie out of my pocket, I leaned over again and draped it over her eyes "It's a surprise after all."

She let out a huff and crossed her arms over her shoulders whiles pouting cutely, I let out a small laugh as my hands met her cheeks.

She flinched like every other time I'd ever touch her like a wave of electricity spreading through out her body.

I chastely kissed her on the lips before pulling back and promising to buy her chocolate. Best way to bribe my pregnant wife.

I pulled out of the parking lot and drove onto the streets. I zoomed past all the other apartment complexes and smiled when I realized we were getting closer to our destination.

Which basically is Michelle's surprise, She fidgeted in her seat and groaned ever so often like the anticipation was killing her.

"Oh my Mason, This is killing me!"

I groaned in amusement and let my eyes settle on her for a moment, Her hand was flat down on her stomach like always probably a mother's instinct I guess.

I stretched out one hand and settled it on her stomach whiles lightly caressing it "Trust me, this surprise is worth it."

After another ten minutes of driving,I finally pulled up to the cream coloured house sitting right on the green lawn. 

A smile formed on my lips as I stopped the car and slip out. I rounded the car and pulled the door open.

Intertwining my hands with hers I carefully led her out and shut the door "Come on"I mumbled in her ear as I made sure to grip onto her arms and lead her up the path carefully.

"Where are we?"She asked as she took more wary steps towards the house.

"Since you'll be giving birth next month,I thought that maybe we'd need to get a bigger place for our family instead of staying cooped up in an apartment, with that I pulled the silk tie away from her eyes and watched as they widened in shock.

She stood there dumbfounded, Her eyes trailing all over the suburban home that I purchased not too long ago.

I watched as she cupped her mouth and turn back towards me with glistening eyes, She stretched out her hands and pulled me into a hug.

"Mason You didn't have to do this"She choked out, I pulled away from the hug and cupped her damp cheeks in my hand "Don't Tell me you could have helped me pay"I warned.

She pouted cutely and sighed "But I could have. I have a great job, I make great money, I could have helped you."

"And so do I. . ."