Darker Than Love | 12

Mason's POV

I pushed the door to the school open and stalked in. My bag slung over my shoulders and head held high as my eyes moved down the hallway.

All eyes immediately flickered to me and I smirked at the attention I was currently receiving. My smile immediately tumbled when the one night stand from last night came strutting towards me, a smug smile on her ridiculously giddy face.

"Hey babe," she purred as her hands trailed around my neck and she tiptoed before planting a kiss on my lips. Gently I unlatched her hands from my neck and pushed her away from me. I can't do that PDA thing with someone I have zero feelings for.

"Laila, you do know what we had was a one night stand right?" I asked, giving her a wary look. She gulped and shook her head lightly as her gaze flickered to the floor. "But you said you liked me," she suddenly sniffled softly.

"Then how else would I have gotten into bed with you?" I deadpanned. She flickered her eyes towards me and I watched in amazement as her sweet facade diminished and her eyes narrowed to slits as they flared directly at me.

Something flashed through her eyes as she raised her hands to slap me right across the face. My face snapped to the side when her tiny hands came colliding with it with force, I held back a laugh seeing as she had a smirk plastered on her face like she caused any damage.

I snapped my head back towards her. She huffed, flipped her hair and stomped away. I held my throbbing cheeks in my palms and ignored the amused glances.

"Damn bro what did you do to her?" Kaden chuckled as he approached me. "I smashed and dashed. But she didn't like the idea of that." I chuckled humorously.

"Maybe next time you'll know not to be so much of a man whore." He patted my back roughly and strutted away.

"Says, you playboy!" I replied back loudly as he continued trekking down the hallway and away from me. He flipped me off without turning to look back and disappeared in the mass of students.

I pivoted on my heels and started down the hallway only to stop dead in my tracks when I spotted Damien leaning on Michelle's locker and her hands twirled around his necktie.

He placed his hands on her cheek and probably said the most cheesiest shit because she laughed loudly and buried her face in his neck as he looked around amusedly.

Who the hell does she think she is?

Michelle has no idea that I have her information in the palm of my hands.

I know about her little fiasco with Kaleb, all the havoc they caused in this town, stole from people, vandalizing buildings and even got involved in a murder case.

And her daddy just twirled his magic wand of money and boom she was out of the tabloids like she never existed. Little does she know that Kaleb and I are in the same gang, little Michelle's name has been dancing all around our gang.

They heard about her little bidding's to Kaleb, she put herself in danger and she never realized it. Now she thinks she could have made a fool of me.

That girl has something else coming for her.

Especially since I know about her and Damien's hook up to get revenge on Kayla, she's so gullible it's actually cute.

All I have to do is send a text all around the school and all her secrets are out. Everyone will see her for who she truly is. No more miss good Michelle.

But I don't have the balls to do any of that.

I like her too much and it's driving me crazy, I've never felt like this way about a girl. And in a span of four freaking weeks!