Darker Than Love | 37

Michelle's POV

I didn't know what to do or say as I stood frozen in the doorway, my fist clenched at my side tightly, my nails digging into my flesh as I fought with myself to contain the anger bubbling inside me. I genuinely didn't know what to do, whether I should just walk away and not fight this battle or grab a knife and stab them both.

I decided to do neither as I stared at the two bodies covered under the duvet, their astonished face gazing up at me. He rose his hands to his face, his eyes wide in fear as he sat upright, unable to form any sort of words.

"I said what the hell is going on here and you both have about two seconds to explain what I can clearly already see before I make you explain."

"Michelle I-I. . .fuck, christ! Michelle, I can explain."

"Oh no baby no, you don't have to explain anything just yet. I'm gonna get Sasha, the girl who has been crying to me all day that she thought you didn't want to be in a relationship with her. The same girl who has so much love for you, the same person who-"

"Who the fuck are you and who the hell is Sasha." The mysterious girl exclaimed as she sneered in my direction. I arched my head slightly, scoffing under my breath, "you better watch that mouth of yours sweetheart, my tolerance meter is almost out of gas."

"What you gonna do about it, hoe." She spat as she flung the duvet off of her, exposing her naked body to me. She rolled off the bed and slid on her shirt, then her underwear and sauntered towards me. "I said, what you gonna do about it, can't see me screwing your man is that i-"

Before she could finish her sentence I slammed my fist against her cheek and watched as she careered onto the floor, an ear-piercing scream slipping through her lips. "Michelle what the hell!" Kaden cried out as he slipped off the bed.

I motioned for him to stop and shook my head slowly, "get back on the bed, now! I have something special for you Kaden. I cannot believe you! The audacity that you have to cheat on your girlfriend in MY HOUSE! In my house, I-I can't believe you. You know Sasha said something to me earlier on today and I told her that it was dark, but now that I'm standing here it doesn't seem like such a bad idea after all."

"What?" He mumbled confusedly. "If you know what's good for you, stay where you are." I didn't wait for a reply and pivoted on my heels to leave the room. I most likely knocked out his "girlfriend" but that just makes my job easier.

I stumbled down the stairs and made my way back into the living room. Sasha was still stumbling about in the washroom and I knocked on the door softly before she mumbled for me to come in. "Sash, do you remember that store a few blocks away?"

She flickered her eyes towards me and nodded her head, "c-can you please go buy me some pain killers? I have a horrible headache and every time I walk I just get even dizzier." I lied through my teeth as I leaned against the frame of the door and cradled my head.

"Oh god, are you okay?" She asked in concern as she stumbled towards me. I nodded my head slowly, "no, will you buy it for me, please? You'll be a lifesaver," I mumbled. She pressed her hand against my cheek and smiled, "of course, Michelle. I'll be back, okay. Just go lay down."

She sauntered past me and slipped on her shirt over the black laced bra she bought and it almost felt as if my heart was clenching tightly in my chest. I didn't want to be on the receiving end of this and here she is going through it with only speculations.

Don't worry Sash. I'll have a surprise ready when you get back.

When she left I dashed back up the stairs and made my way towards my parent's room. I grabbed everything that I needed and made my way back towards the room to see Kaden now fully dressed, and his bimbo lying unconscious beside him.