Facts about this book

1. This book was inspired by lifetime movie Wuthering High. If I hadn't watched that movie then this wonderful book wouldn't exist!😭 you should definitely watch it if you haven't.

2. Mason was the one who was supposed to be accused of Deborah's death and there wasn't supposed to be any Kaleb! Deborah was supposed to be alive during the book but got murdered. I changed the plot along the way so which one would you prefer!?

3.  Michelle and Kaleb were supposed to start dating once again! Why? Because I'm screwed in the head and I hate happy endings. . .

4. Michelle initially was supposed to die but I chose to keep her alive because I didn't want to disappoint my readers, but like I said in the fact above, I hate happy endings.

5. Kaden was supposed to come out as gay and him and Sebastian were supposed to date! But I chose to keep it simple and not put too much drama in the book, I know you guys would have loved that though.😉

6. Michelle and Damien were actually supposed to sleep together and she initially wasn't supposed to push him away but then I realized how bad that would have made her character come out so I decided to not do such a thing and make her stoop to Kayla's level.

7.  Michelle and Ryder were supposed to date for some time after she decided to "explore the unexplored," thus making the book longer with extended chapters and the plot longer as well but I decided not to and just get the book over and done with.

8.  Brandon and Kayla were also supposed to date, he didn't know that Kayla was Michelle's enemy and it was supposed to cause a whole lot of drama, you realize the pattern now huh? Drama after drama. .

9.  Michelle was actually supposed to be a good girl gone bad after Mason arrived but it was way too cliché and majority of Wattpad books have this storyline so I decided to make it SEEM like she was the good girl when she was actually the corrupted one.

10.  Michelle was supposed to commit suicide but you can see how that would be problematic and I didn't want to be someone who influenced that kind of thing so I decided to end it with your cliché ending, someone killed her! Or well in this case attempted.

If anyone has questions about this book just comment here or PM me and I'll answer truthfully! Love Fiction Goddess❤️