Darker Than Love | 11

Michelle's POV

After dumping all the fish into the water and explaining to Brandon that pirates came and ambushed us, we did the usual; first, we had dinner, danced ridiculously and chatted around the bonfire. We also snuck a few drinks in when the principle and camp guides weren't looking and snuck back to our tents around two in the morning.

Then we were forcefully awoken at six am. Story of my life.

I must admit I was warming up to Mason and all the other students here. Even Kaden, which came as a shocker to me seeing as he is a highly intolerable human being.

Sebastian and I became a little closer because we were both fond of drooling over the male gender. A few students I've never seen and some I've only gotten a glimpse of in the hallways became a little acquainted with me as well.

It's Sunday afternoon at the moment and we're preparing for our last task before we head back home and say goodbye to the dreadful camp. "So babe, you gonna take me up on that offer and give me a lap dance for my birthday?" Kaden wiggled his eyebrows flirtatiously as he nudged me in the arm.

"Not gonna happen fuckboy, I thought you had something going on with my best friend. She seems to really like you from that party."

"Who?! What was her name, Katey. . .no Stacy, no Aliyah, no it was something else." He babbled on as his hands rummaged through his hair. At first, I thought he was joking but the pure confusion on his face said otherwise.

"It's Sasha," I snapped. He stuck his tongue out towards me playfully but didn't expect me to smack him hard against his chest. Hissing in pain, he quickly clutched his chest and sighed. "I don't like Sasha, I mean she's hot but eh I'm looking for girls like you."

He slung his hands over my shoulders, pulling me ridiculously closer to him and then tilting his head upwards as he outstretched his hands as if there were some invisible artifacts before him.

"Look at it this way, the two of us date, then we get married and you make my babies. I divorce you after and go for a younger woman while you stay at home and cry over our failed marriage until you die because this handsome hunk left you for a younger babe." He sighed dreamily.

Is this boy delusional or something?

Does he even listen to himself before he speaks, I mean he just planned out our future together.

A future that consisted of dating a scumbag, being forced into a marriage and getting pregnant by so said scumbag. In the midst of it all, I get left by that asshole for a younger woman whilst I'm stuck with a baby and a stomach that never went down.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

"Get your hands off me," I growled lowly as I brushed his hands away from my shoulder and stepped a few inches away from him. "I'm not giving you that lap dance for your birthday and you better fix things with my best friend before I kill you!" I exclaimed with a bittersweet smile.

With one last glance at his horrified expression, I pivoted on my heels and strutted towards Brandon who was currently packing up some gears in his bag.

I finally had the balls to talk to Brandon, I've been eye gawking him the entire weekend but he wouldn't pay attention because he was always so. . . angry.