Chapter 25 - The Truth And Nothing But The Truth

NORMAN

Over the next fifteen minutes, we both make a lot of sounds.

Sighs, little moans and growls of need. Tiny giggles whenever our lips parted for a second....before we dived head-first back into each other.

Lu let out another sound now that made me feel ten feet tall.

When I finally get some of my self-control back? I peeled myself off her body and sat up slightly.

I barely heard the shaky, whispered....almost breathless "noooo"  that begged out from her lips. Now swollen from my endless kisses.

Can't help myself. Gaze down at her....grinning from ear to ear.

Her eyes finally focus and I see that spark fire up. The one that gives me fair warning?

That I've lost my place and she's going to put me right back in it!  😀

"Don't crow too soon, Reedus....haven't tallied up your scorecard yet."

Laughing, I jump up. Grab the champagne and glasses plus a few cushions. I throw them on the ground and lay down pulling her close to me again. Then I pour.

"So, how am I doing so far then?"

"Ummmm, I give you....a 7.5...."  She smirked at the peeved frown on my face.

"Hey! If I give you a ten? You might take your gold medal and retire from the competition. Gotta have something to aim for."

"Cheeky bitch"  I smile again and hand her a glass.

After she sipped I lean over and licked her bubbly dampened lips.

"I love you, Lucy Jane Ashton. You believe me now, don't you? Please? "  I whisper.

She peeped up at me and I caught her look of shame.

"I know....I know that now. I'm so sorry I acted like a cow. It's a wonder you're even speaking to me still. I....ummmm....I need to tell you ssssomething, Norman."

'Oh, Baby'  I thought....it's Ok. If it'd been me in your position? I would've been devastated.

"No. You don't need to tell me, sweetheart. I know now, about the phone calls and messages."

"Luce, she'd been out of my life for ages before we even met. To be honest, we were pretty much kaput before I even moved in here."

"And she's never been in this house. Nor has any other woman....ever. Sorry, apart from Hel who came over once Ming's room was all set up. There's been no other woman in my life since I met you."

It's important to me that she understands that and believes it.

"I've honestly got no idea why she's even contacting me after so long. I'm not interested. Not interested in any other woman....not since...."

"But I need to know, Luce. I mean....I know it upset you. But I need you to tell me....why?"

I know why, I'm just getting desperate. Need to hear her say  it.

Her eyes are so big and I can see she was really struggling. Still afraid, maybe she thinks this is all a dream?

I pick up her lips again with mine, then whisper against them....

"Please tell me, Luce. I love you....please tell me...."

"I love you"  She whispered the words back to me.