Onyas!

cantgettosleep

Hey, everyone  😁

Just putting together the last few chapters of this book. Want to take the opportunity of thanking everyone who made it this far with Norman, Mingus, Lucy and all the other fictional / non-fictional characters.

And a huge thank you to everyone who put up comments, gave votes and have chosen to follow me. You've given me a lot of warm fuzzies when I needed them. Can't wait to return the favour and get stuck into the stories that you've published. Really looking forward to it  😀

I wrote this little 'real person'  fanfic to have a short break from the TWD 'Home Is'  series I started writing....so I could plot some more chapters out etc. Especially as I'm commencing the Alexandria / Saviors storyline, which as we all know is pretty brutal and full on.

It's been nice to have a go at writing something a little bit more lighthearted and romantic. Plus it's given me a few more 'Reedus Romance'  ideas for the future.

Hope my weird (i.e. pathetic) Aussie sense of humour didn't make you scratch your heads too much. And that the more intimate bits weren't too mature. Wanted to write it in such a way that you could all use those wonderful imaginations of yours to fill in some of the blanks.

No offence intended to those non fictional folk included in here and the liberties I've taken with some of their own true life stories.

So thank you again.

Never stop reading....writing....imagining....dreaming. Everyone deserves to escape every now and then  💋