Luna-Mikey

This one shot is in another hotel room. It's a suite, so the layout is pretty much that there's a kitchen in the same room as a pull out sofa (a bed and sofa in one) and then another room attached with the washroom and two beds. Both rooms have a television.

Mikey's POV

I'm laying on the pullout sofa wearing nothing but joggers when there's a knock at my door from the other room.

"Come in," I say. The doorknob twists and Luna comes in wearing a purple bathrobe. When I look at her, she blushes and pulls her robe tighter around her body. She clears her throat and looks down. I smile and pat the bed beside me, showing her it's okay for her to come in.

She pulls her wet hair out of the towel, a darker shade of blue than usual. She tries to braid it, but I can tell she's not used to doing it herself. She pulls her hair to the side of her head and separates it into three parts.

I clear my throat, making her look at me.

"I could-I could do that for you, if you'd like," I offer. She smiles reassuringly, understanding that I'm a little unsure. I smile back.

"That would be nice. Where do you want me?" I hesitate, but open my arms to show her anywhere in front of me. We both chuckle quietly as she quickly shuffles into my arms. I cross my legs and manoeuvre her hair with my fingers, getting it into a quick but decent-looking braid. She fidgets with her robe, pulling it over her knees but seemingly enjoying the feeling of my fingers in her hair. I place my hand on her shoulder as I finish.

"Done already? How do you know how to braid?"

I smile. "I learnt a couple of years ago when I realized that it meant something to my girlfriend at the time. My mum taught me." I pull her back into my chest, knowing that had I hesitated for just one second, I wouldn't have done it. She leans into my chest, her hair over her shoulder. I rest my arms around her stomach, watching the television.

"Can I change the channel?" She asks. I nod.

"Of course." I gesture to the remote. She sits up so I let go of her. She goes into the channel selection, and I focus on her hair again. I gently take the elastic out, then undo the braid and start a new one. She stops flicking through channels and sets down the remote. I shuffle farther up on the pillows, and she leans into my chest. I stop playing with her hair.

"No, Mikey don't stop. It feels good." Her voice is quiet. I raise my arms and play with her hair around the other side of her head. She smiles and closes her eyes.

Luna's POV

I open my eyes to arms wrapped tightly around me, and a hand running up and down my arm. I'm really cold, which doesn't mix pleasantly with exhaustion. I hear a small yawn from behind me, the warmest part of anything. I cuddle into it.

"Luna? I'm sorry." His gently voice comes from the darkness. "Did I wake you?"

I shake my head. "No, it's just the cold." I feel him nod.

"Okay." There's a long pause, during which he tries again to use friction to warm up my skin. "Do you want hot chocolate?" I nod against his warm skin.

He puts my arm over his shoulder and picks me up, setting me on my feet and handing me his slippers. They're big on me, but they're warm and fuzzy.

"Aren't you cold?" I ask him, to which he shakes his head.

"No, you were quite warm for a while. Then I realized how cold you actually must be." There's another silence as he prepares the hot chocolate. "The power went out. There was a big storm earlier. I'm surprised it didn't wake you up." I shiver as he hands me a mug of steaming liquid, wondering how I could have slept through the noise. I usually can't sleep through a storm. Then I remember how it felt to be warm and comfortable in Mikey's arms, surrounded by his heat and smell, and I know exactly how I slept through it. We walk back to the bed, both of us with hot chocolate. I wrap both hands around it, whereas Mikey warms his hands, then presses them into my back under my robe. I melt into the heat, relaxing at Mikey's touch itself.

His yawning makes me so the same, causing us both to laugh. I get under all of the covers, shivering. I curl up under it, occasionally coming up again for a sip of hot chocolate.

A big jump on the other side of the bed scares me out of my wits. The quiet, "hot, hot, hot" makes me worry even more. I see what happened-Mikey spilt his hot chocolate on himself. I jump up, pulling him out and drying it from him with the covers, pressing my freezing cold hands where it got on him. He sighs with relief and hugs me. My heart races as I ask him if he's okay.

"I'm fine. Thank you, Luna. Hopefully that's the only injury of the trip." His voice trembles from the suddenness of what happened. I embrace him softly.

"How did that happen?" I ask him. A little red goes to his face.

"I fell asleep, I guess. Holding it." I shake my head, taking him to the bathroom. He takes a towel as I lay down in a proper bed. When he comes back out, I give him my hot chocolate to finish, under strict supervision (which makes him laugh). He finishes it quickly and we lay down. I tuck myself into his back and my face in his neck and fall asleep again.

Mikey's POV

I wake up with Luna's arms around me, her soft breaths in my ear. It makes me smile. I feel so comfortable, even when I replay last nights events in my head. I take Luna's hand, stroking the soft skin and taking in my surroundings. I could just stay here all day.

My stomach rejects that idea, growling loudly underneath all the covers. I sigh quietly, trying to unwrap Luna's arms from my stomach without waking her. Getting out of bed, I kiss her forehead before going to breakfast. I change into a pair of jogging pants and a red t-shirt. I leave a quick note to Luna in case she wakes up.

Morning, Luna.

I've gone down to breakfast. I didn't want to wake you. I won't be too long, I have my phone if you need to text me.

Love you lots Princess.
• Mikey

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Wow, that was long. Hope you enjoyed it! If you have an idea for a oneshot, DM me or comment! ❤️

🙂