Sunset-Ellie

Okay I love this chapter so much. Play the song above while reading it. ❤️

Brooklyn's POV

"You're an idiot, Duff," I laugh. He's just eaten something else that he probably shouldn't, and I'm not even sure what it was. I fix the chain around my neck and continue walking through the park with the others. Rye's gone home, so it's not as eventful as usual, but its us. This band is strange.

We continue walking until a beautiful girl catches my eye on the other side of the pond.

"Hey, guys? Ellie's over there. I'm gonna go talk to her, okay?" They all nod and continue on their way down the path. I veer right at the fork, smiling at Ellie's reaction to seeing me. She runs up to me with a huge grin on her face, giving me a hug when she reaches me. Her face buries in my shoulder, my cheek in her long brown hair.

"Hey, Princess. How are you?" She giggles quietly at the name.

"I'm good, you?" She takes my hand and leans into me with her head comfortably on my shoulder as we continue to walk down the path around the pond.

"I'm brilliant. We just came here a little while ago to get vlog footage. We haven't really done much big stuff recently, but Jack just-

She cuts me off with a kiss on the lips. I stop and rest my hands on her hips, hers wrapping around my neck. Her lips are soft and warm against mine. I smile a little.

"I love you," I whisper as we pull away and rest our foreheads together. She smiles and kisses me softly once more, a short kiss. I put my hands under her thighs and pick her up. She wraps her legs around me. I smile widely as I continue to walk slowly through the park, turning off the trail and going to a place the boys and I discovered once, under a tree, secluded from everywhere else in the park.

I carefully set Ellie down on the ground and she looks at the view out of the small space that you can see out of. I wrap my arms around her waist and set my chin on her shoulder. The sun is setting in pinks and purples, and orange and every other colour you could imagine in a sunset. It's almost as beautiful as the girl standing in front of me. She looks at me, smiling, then looks back. I kiss her cheek. She takes my hands and I pull them out.

"Brook?" She asks, turning around as I remove my arms. I take her hands now, looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Ellie." I whisper. She nods.

"Ellie. I didn't know when this moment would come. I didn't know if it would ever come, really, until I met you.

"I have loved you for three years without fail. Three years that I've received the same love right back. You've loved me just right all of this time. For more than a thousand days, and I'm not adding it up," she giggles, "I've loved you more than anyone else, I've loved you more than life itself. Ellie. It's the most beautiful word. Magical. It makes me smile every time I hear it. It's like seeing you. It makes me happier than anything else in the world.

"You've been with me through my bad days and stuck it through. You are my everything, Ellie." I bend down to one knee.

"Ellie, I love you with all of my heart, and I have never once regretted the day that I made you mine, and that I became yours. Knowing you were my space, and only mine to touch, it's the best feeling in the world. I love you to the moon, and farther. And then all the way back."

She laughs. "Had to make this dorky somehow, didn't you?" Her words are teasing but there's tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. Her lips are pursed together in anticipation.

"Elizabeth Marie Beatrice Smith. Will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?" She nods slowly, whispering the word "yes" and the tears overflowing from her eyes. I stand up and hug her tightly.

"I love you so much," I whisper.

"I love you Brooklyn," she whispers back. Then I remember something and pull away from her. Her face falls.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I forgot something. Here." I pull the chain out from under my shirt and unclasp it from my neck. I take the ring off of it and put the chain back on.

"I never knew when I'd need this so I take it everywhere." I take her hand and slide the ring onto her finger. She looks at it and smiles.

"I love you way too much, Brook."

"And I can't wait to be yours forever, Ellie."

Okay I'm officially crying I'm actually really proud of that one. Brook's such an angel. I want someone to do that to me...I don't even have a boyfriend or a girlfriend though. And I'm not old enough. Well, I hope you liked it!

As always, DM me if you want your name, a preference or an imagine done for you! Thanks for reading! Love you lots xx😘

😭😍