Take This Home ~ OT5

Based on that photo because these boys deserve everything they could ever want and I can't wait until they get it.

Also, I've been freaking out over the last day and a half because I'm so proud of them and practically breaking down because they're genuinely some of the nicest people out there, and even though I've never met them, I've heard stories and seen the vlogs and I can tell that they're wonderful people. I think we all can.

So this is in honour of their new single, Take This Home!

"ANDY?!" I hear a shout through the house.

"YEAH?" I yell back.

"GET IN HERE!" My eyebrows come together, worried. What have they done now?

I throw my phone on Rye's bed and walk as fast as I can to the Mindy room.

"What's wrong?" I ask, out of breath. The boys are all huddled around Rye and his phone. He immediately holds it up in the air when I come in.

"Nothing, we're number three in UK!" Mikey yells out. "OH MY GOD GUYS WE'RE NUMBER THREE!"

All of us erupt in cheers and the tightest group hug ever.

"I'm so proud of us, guys," I say quietly as we continue to squeeze each other tightly and jump around in excitement.

I can't wipe the huge grin from my face.  And nobody else can, either. Rye picks me up in a swift movement, bouncing up and down.

"YESSSS!" The entire flat is nothing but yells and celebration. Soon though, my chest tightens and I sit down on the sofa. I feel like I can't breathe. It's Brook who first realizes that something's wrong. He crouches in front of me.

"Andy?" He asks. I press a hand to my chest and he immediately stands back up.

"Guys, shut up!" He yells. Everyone simmers down in a moment. "Anyone have an inhaler handy?"

Mikey speaks up. "Yeah, I always carry one. Why?"

The excitement and adrenaline must be clouding his mind. I raise my arms and wave them, still struggling for breath. I hear a gasp and then suddenly all of them are around me.

An inhaler is shoved in my mouth and I breathe in the medication. My throat opens up and I take a few deep breaths before taking the inhaler from Mikey and taking another dose.

"Thanks guys," I say, only slightly out of breath now. I laugh shakily. "I'm so proud of us," I repeat. They all smile, relieved that I'm okay. One by one, they kiss my face; lips, cheeks, forehead. I can't help but love and be slightly embarrassed by the positive attention.

Everyone cuddles around me on the couch, which is a tight squeeze. I have Jack and Rye directly at my sides, both cuddling me. I take my phone from my pocket, signing into Twitter and writing up a post.

Literally just had an asthma attack because of you guys getting us so high in the charts. Thanks so much, we love you x-Andy

I post it and settle my head on Jack's shoulder.

"Congratulations, guys," Mikey says through the silence.

I can't help but to laugh, not in amusement but in wonder.

"Guys, look at us. Look where we started." I look back at everyone. They're all smiling.

"Thank you guys for letting me be part of this," Jack says quietly. We all laugh at that.

"We'd have never passed up someone as talented as you, Jacky," Brook says, setting his hand on Jack's knee and smiling.

We sit in a happy silence for a long time after that, all of us trying to soak in how much this could change our lives. And how amazing it is that all the roadies support us so much.

Rye's gotten out his phone and is on Twitter, replying to comments asking if I'm okay and the #Takethishome.

We disassemble soon enough, one by one until it's just me left on the sofa, a smile still on my face as I lie down, close my eyes and fold my hands underneath my cheek.

After a while, I can feel someone sit by my feet, slowly leaning down to lie beside me, obviously thinking I'm asleep. I reach up and pull them down, figuring out that it's Jack.

"Hey babe," he giggles quietly. "I thought you were sleeping?" I shake my head, eyes still closed.

"Nope. Just resting my eyes."

"Oh. Okay." I put my arm around him and his hand settles on my stomach, his head on my chest.

"You're cuddly today," I point out quietly. He lets out a breathy laugh.

"I guess so." Usually Jack tries to be one of the dominants, even though he's the youngest. I'm surprised that he doesn't now, but I enjoy this side of him.

I kiss his hair and mess with it, hoping that he'll fall asleep.

"Goodnight, my love," I whisper. "I'm so proud of you."

Soon, there's a few more bodies come in with us. It's a small sofa, but somehow we manage to have four of us cuddling on it. Mikey's the one left sitting on the floor leaning against the sofa.

"You guys owe me tomorrow," he says quietly. I can feel movement on the bed as Rye gets off and sits beside Mikey, wrapping an arm around him and allowing him to rest his head on Rye's shoulder. I see Rye kiss Mikey's head. I pull Jack and Brook even closer to me, smiling.

Because I've never been happier than when I'm with these boys.

Sorry that sucked but I wanted to get something out because I'm so proud of the boys and they're doing so well.

Please continue to support Take This Home. Also, I saw a thing on the Randy Texts story I'm reading by @Roadtrip_randy123 (a great read btw, go check it out) and
I saw this photo and I completely agree.

I mean, great reason to wear nail polish amirite

I mean, great reason to wear nail polish amirite. Let's support Andy and equality and do this! Share this wherever you can, and let's let him know that we support him and his cause! ❤️