Jacklyn - parents

This oneshot has to do with mpreg so if you don't like it, don't read it! Also can we pretend that the boys can drive?

Thanks to @zonahfandomforever for requesting this! I really hope this is what you were hoping for because in all honesty I'm not used to writing things like this and it's super long 😂

The door closes ever so quietly, but I hear it. I haven't been sleeping well recently, so I stand slowly and follow him out of the room. I know he's gone to the bathroom, but I want to talk to him about my sleeping. Maybe having an example will help him see that it's a real problem I'm having. He's been sleeping more than usual, so he doesn't really see it as an issue for me.

I step out of our room and then head to the bathroom door, waiting for him.

But then I hear a horrible noise from the room.

"Brooky? Are you okay?" I knock quietly on the door.

"I'm-I'm fine," says a quiet voice. I can tell he's trying to hide it, but there's clearly something wrong.

"I'm coming in, babe." I slowly twist the knob on the door so that it doesn't squeak, my face going sad when I see him.

Brook's sitting on the floor in front of the toilet his forehead resting on his arm, which is on the toilet seat.

"Oh, baby," I say, sliding down with him and putting my arm around him. "You're ill?"

"I'll be okay," he responds quietly, but he starts gagging again and throws up into the toilet and starts crying. I slide my hand under his shirt and rub his back to comfort him.

"My poor baby," I whisper, kissing his cheek.

"I don't want you to get ill, Jack. Go away."

I sigh. "Last time you were ill you told me that you say that, but you really want me to stay. So I'm not going anywhere." He looks up to me and smiles softly.

"I really do love you," he says.

A few weeks later and Brook's been sick quite a bit, but he refuses to go to the doctor. Every time, I comfort him, but even though I was worried from the first night, even the other boys are starting to get worried.

"Brook?" I say one day. Everybody else is out at Asda.

"Yeah?" He asks, yawning.

"Are you really okay? You've been sick for almost a month. It isn't nice for us, and it can't be nice for you. We're worried." He sighs.

"Yes, Jack. I'm absolutely fine. It's probably just something that I got from some fan on tour. Remember? There was that one girl who said she was ill and was scared she'd be sick on us. Remember that?" I nod.

"Yeah I guess...but if it's that bad I think we need to go to the doctor." He purses his lips.

"Will you stop pestering me if I agree to this?" He asks. I nod. "I'll go if I'm still sick in another week today."

"Thank you, baby. I just want you to feel better." I watch his movements for a moment. "Come here, love." He stands up and sits beside me. We cuddle for the rest of the day, until he suddenly stands and runs out of the room for the washroom. I sigh.

"If only you'd listen to me," I whisper, standing up.

I go over to the washroom in case I can help him in any way, as usual. He's taken off his shirt and thrown it on the floor beside him. I sit next to him, taking his hand.